If Vansh Can Take Ahana's Help Than Riddhima Can Take Kabir's Help

Iya10again thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's Iya10, can't use old account, so new one.

If Vansh can take Ahana's help in revenge, knowing that she double crossed him and all most killed Riddhima by hanging, than why can't Riddhima take Kabir's help when she have no options now. Though it's still not clear that she asked for Kabir's help or not. So if she asked for help also than it's understandable, because no one in the house will help her now except Kabir though he is also not good. So if Vansh can do mistakes by misunderstanding Riddhima and allow Ahana those deadly attack knowing Ahana is not a good person also, than Riddhima can do mistakes too when she has no options and Riddhima clearly asked Vansh about the truth. When Vansh can hide Ragini for 3 years to find out his mother's killer, than Riddhima also has right to know about her parents if it's good or bad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Riddhima has learned many lessons when she teamed up with Kabir that's why none favours her to team up with Kabir..and for vansh he took ahaanas help only once..he is not gonna take it in the future..riddhima also took kabirs help to get into the mansion..u want to say riddhima should take help from someone who tried to kill her many times?

I can't support riddhima teaming up with that tucha

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everything thing illogical is for riddhima  only.. She had asked from Vansh so many times to tell the truth. Even if he is scared he could have told her a half lie like sia and him had an accident with the car..

That way she would not have been too curious about linking it with her parents  death...

But i think it is high time he should start sharing his secrets with her..they can be each other shield. But as always they will fighting each other...

But i would love it by some twist riddhu is mastermind in this track

annapooranim98 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes ,you are right.

For vansh,he has his fam but for ridz,other than her vansh there is no one .when her own hubby stops her from knowing the truth,who wud help her?

She know how kabir is,but the circumstances are forcing her to seek help.

Ridz vs vansh debate is totally unnecessary.Both are flawed humans .

If we need angsty romance,all the misunderstandings are necessary or else they wud start showing family drama.

I bashed vansh only when he brought ahaana as his wife,same goes to riddhima.

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Riddhima has learned many lessons when she teamed up with Kabir that's why none favours her to team up with Kabir..and for vansh he took ahaanas help only once..he is not gonna take it in the future..riddhima also took kabirs help to get into the mansion..u want to say riddhima should take help from someone who tried to kill her many times?

I can't support riddhima teaming up with that tucha

It's not clear that she asked for help or not. I am saying she doesn't have a options now so she can also do mistakes like Vansh did earlier and I will understand that. And Vansh still allowing Kabir in the house knowing everything. And all his family members trusted Kabir somehow like Vihaan matter. So when Vansh and his family members can forget everything and still getting manipulating by Kabir, then why to blame Riddhima only? Kabir's character will create misunderstanding between RiAnsh because it's his work in the show. And if Vansh also trust Kabir's talk in future like revenge track I won't be surprised. Because Kabir is villain and he will do his work till the end. I am just saying that why to blame Riddhima only for Kabir's matter, when Vansh did the same mistakes and can do it in future also and makers can show that again because they have the power.

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is something called as learn from your mistakes.

Kabir has done so much with riddhima..has almost killed her a lot of times.. Riddhima knows the kind of manipulator he is..If she asks his help it is fine but if she goes around taking him by word, if she believes every proof kabir brings, then there would be no difference in this riddhima and the initial riddhima..she won't be called naive or gullible this time..she would be pretty much stupid.

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago
Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

There is something called as learn from your mistakes.

Kabir has done so much with riddhima..has almost killed her a lot of times.. Riddhima knows the kind of manipulator he is..If she asks his help it is fine but if she goes around taking him by word, if she believes every proof kabir brings, then there would be no difference in this riddhima and the initial riddhima..she won't be called naive or gullible this time..she would be pretty much stupid.

I said it's still not clear that she asked for Kabir's help and not. But she now don't have any options, so I can understand her mistakes like Vansh did earlier. And didn't Vansh also doing same mistake again allowing Kabir in the house knowing how dangerous he is. If it's for properly will, than also he should keep a check on Kabir. But Vansh is underestimate Kabir again. So why to blame Riddhima only. They both are doing same mistakes again. So this time not only Riddhima, Vansh also doing stupidity and didn't learn from previous mistakes. But Riddhima's actions are understandable more now because it's about her parents and she clearly asked about the truth to Vansh. And it's not matter if the truth is good or bad for Riddhima or not, but it's more matter and important to Riddhima to know about her parents accident because she has every right to know about her parents.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Riddhima loves Vansh but then also she took help of kabir in ragini fiasco also when she came to know the truth about how vansh was safeguarding ragini she didn't told him and went to save her on her own. This is her fault in their relationship.

Vansh also loves Riddhima but was shattered with her betrayal and also in his ego took help of Aahna in destroying R when he himself told that none can come between them. This is his fault in their relationship.

So, they are equal.

Now if Riddhima will take help of Kabir or will believe  the proofs shown by him then it is her fault. Also how can she believe the person again because of whom she had suffered so much.

I hope she doesn't get involve with Kabir again.

And about R's parents, I think Vansh should himself tell her about them cause she has all rights and also no misunderstandings will happen. But it's ITV.😔

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Riddhima loves Vansh but then also she took help of kabir in ragini fiasco also when she came to know the truth about how vansh was safeguarding ragini she didn't told him and went to save her on her own. This is her fault in their relationship.

Vansh also loves Riddhima but was shattered with her betrayal and also in his ego took help of Aahna in destroying R when he himself told that none can come between them. This is his fault in their relationship.

So, they are equal.

Now if Riddhima will take help of Kabir or will believe  the proofs shown by him then it is her fault. Also how can she believe the person again because of whom she had suffered so much.

I hope she doesn't get involve with Kabir again.

And about R's parents, I think Vansh should himself tell her about them cause she has all rights and also no misunderstandings will happen. But it's ITV.😔

This time both are doing same mistakes. But Riddhima is more understandable because it's her parents matter and she clearly told Vansh about that. And Vansh still allowing Kabir in the house and not keeping eyes on him, makes him less understandable as of now from my point of views.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

This time both are doing same mistakes. But Riddhima is more understandable because it's her parents matter and she clearly told Vansh about that. And Vansh still allowing Kabir in the house and not keeping eyes on him, makes him less understandable as of now from my point of views.

They are not showing Vansh doing anything against kabir because they don't have any other main antagonist 😁 and if kabir goes to jail or any other secret hideout for a torturous trip by Vansh then who will do conspiracy. I think after this track they will show something against kabir.