Mukta se umeed nahi hai phirbhi

fire_wings thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What if veer was awake when bani was telling those things and he purposefully took vani's name as he wanted to make bani jealous. Why do i think so? 

1.vani said veer has allergy with mushroom.. Veer clearly knew that it cant be from social media. 

2. Bani and vani both are not well at the same time. 

3. Veer wants both of them in the farmhouse to test them? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Even i think so that Veer knows that Bani is Rani. He is deliberately taking Rani's name to see Bani's reaction. 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If he knows then it will be really great but i don’t have much hope from writer.. 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itni smart writing ki ummeed nahi hai ussse

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think Veer def knows or suspects heavily that Rani is Bani and is therefore trying to catch her out. (I mean, for one thing, same face and similar name )

I don't know/think he was awake during the bedroom scene, but I def think he's trying to catch her out by taking her to the farmhouse, and in the precap you can see that he's asking her to come outside (presumably where "Rani" is) so that he can see the two of them together. 

I also think that, given the scene with Tapish on the roof, deep within him Veer knows he feels for Bani - he was the one who took her name, not Tapish. He's just not able to make the connection for some reason. 

One thing I don't get which IDK why I'm bothering to ask - if Bani as Adi Naagin can change her clothes instantly from Bani to Rani, can't she change her perfume too? smiley37

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Frankly I don't have hopes on mukta. I m just waiting for a proper episode where veer gets back memory and Vani scenes. And Bani figuring out jay got markaat powers. 

This will happen only in stories which our writers are writing . I know. But poor Dil. Want veer back so badly. 

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dekho, ummeed lgana bekaar hai guys. Its mukta!!

The main point is that even if veer heavliy suspects bani is rani even then the issue doesn't get resolved na!! Memory toh vapas aayi nhi..if he confirms somehow that rani bani same hai toh what do we expect from this gayab memory veer, he's gonna call bani stalker and tell her she's desperate and all that stuff!!!

Aur jo thodi bahut connection ki feeling hai bhi, vo overpower ho jaati hai!! Thanks, you bloody fauxrishta!!

NIKITA_FEDS thumbnail

Just a thought... What if Vani are just pretending to trap the real enemy? What if Veer's not having memory loss? I felt so, bcoz Veer smiled when baby was giggling (when he lifted Bani to protect her from the glass shards). Like he understood.

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NIKITA_FEDS

Just a thought... What if Vani are just pretending to trap the real enemy? What if Veer's not having memory loss? I felt so, bcoz Veer smiled when baby was giggling (when he lifted Bani to protect her from the glass shards). Like he understood.

I mean if this does come true I will forgive and take back all my brickbats I sent muktas way but I doubt it. Just too real now 😭

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NIKITA_FEDS

Veer drunk tha.isiliye vi smile Kar Raha tha