Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Eventually she has to speak out in favor of BJP. 

I swear this chick thrives on drama....

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1354001019722731520

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1354001019722731520

I can't believe she just called all those supporting the farmers as 'terrorists'!

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I can't believe she just called all those supporting the farmers as 'terrorists'!

She's complaining she got contracts cancelled because she called farmer's terrorists as if that's unfair.

So she expands it to also call those supporting farmer protests as terrorists.  When she loses every contract she'll complain about how that was unfair.

It's fascinating how she plays the Bully/Victim card simultaneously. 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so now she’s calling farmers “ terrorists “ .. someone give her dictionary or explain to her what terrorists actually means .. the farmers are fighting for their rights , calling them terrorists is a new low even for her 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

She's complaining she got contracts cancelled because she called farmer's terrorists as if that's unfair.

So she expands it to also call those supporting farmer protests as terrorists.  When she loses every contract she'll complain about how that was unfair.

It's fascinating how she plays the Bully/Victim card simultaneously. 

I'm just surprised that her account hasn't been suspended yet. She's spreading so much vicious propaganda.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

so now she’s calling farmers “ terrorists “ .. someone give her dictionary or explain to her what terrorists actually means .. the farmers are fighting for their rights , calling them terrorists is a new low even for her 

Well, she's playing the Bhakt card. Bhakts have been calling the protesting farmers 'Khalistanis'. She's just trying to fit into that space. This woman is evil to the core. Apart from being insane, of course.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didn’t she say just a couple of  weeks ago that she has now no brands because they need her to be free of any court cases against her?

Its hilarious how she keeps forgetting her own lies and then goes around and lies some more.😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I'm just surprised that her account hasn't been suspended yet. She's spreading so much vicious propaganda.

Probably cuz no one takes her seriously 😆

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Didn’t she say just a couple of  weeks ago that she has now no brands because they need her to be free of any court cases against her?

Its hilarious how she keeps forgetting her own lies and then goes around and lies some more.😆

Yeah she's good at 3 things--

1. Lying

2. Vicious propaganda

3. Playing the victim card