Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nichiket, Ashish, Pawandeep in men

Arunita, Saili and Sirisha in women

Ashish and Arunita are in my top list

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I would love for it to be a girl. I love sireesha personally. But I think Pawandeep will win and to be honest he deserves to win. I was a huge fan of his in Voice and here too. He is amazing

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The best male singer according to me is Danish and I hope he wins. He has given the most powerful performances than anyone else so far. 

From the females I like Arunita 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Pawandeep is winning this season 

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Danish will win, I cannot see how he can’t be the winner with the performances he has given. He is the most versatile and the best male singer. All his performances are exceptional. Unlike other contestants, he has already sang so many different genre of songs and with his talent, he has been able to make any song great. Even when he is singing duets, he sings his part so flawless. His performance on Saturday was a complete standout, nobody can sing the way he did. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago
jagpal68 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mita1214

I think Danish will win, I cannot see how he can’t be the winner with the performances he has given. He is the most versatile and the best male singer. All his performances are exceptional. Unlike other contestants, he has already sang so many different genre of songs and with his talent, he has been able to make any song great. Even when he is singing duets, he sings his part so flawless. His performance on Saturday was a complete standout, nobody can sing the way he did. 

jagpal68 thumbnail

I agree with you. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If we talk of truly deserving so far it’s undoubtedly Danish. He hasn’t given one bad performance and is very versatile.

However, I think Arunita or Pawandeep may win

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I want smp 🥳if not smp then Sirisha but they will make others .