Vikram 😇 😘🥰😍

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vikram na ek dum unique banda hai... Mtlb muscular body.. with SOFT HEARTπŸ’™  bahut hi good boy typ... Not typ... Actually me he is GOOD BOYπŸ˜‡ nd kind person... like raavan ke ghar ram... Nd... Best part... Vikram ki gunnu ke liye dosti aur pyaar (dosti walaπŸ‘πŸΌ).... The way he says... MERA GUNNU ( main vaarin jawan)... Inni fikar... Haye rabba mazaa aa gyaa... I know ki dr. Sahab bhi mera sattu ... Mera sattu kr rhe the..... Bt vo to iss liye.  vo jante h.... Sattu hi gf h unki ( jabardasti wali🀣) ... Bt sada munda... To friendship me total loyal h.... Vikram aur Garima ke beech to siyape hi khatam ni hote.... Upar se Garima ka gabbar baap... Dharampal.         Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... 

Ji lagana bhul gye the ... Haan to Garima ke gabbar papa... Aur pange kr rhe h beech me... Achche khase good boy ko.... VIDEO WALA .. NANGU PUNGU LADKA... bol diya... It's hurt uncle ji πŸ€•..... Munda badaa changa hai  ... Tussi shak na karo...total baat ye ki.... VIKRAM IS GOOD BOY😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

Vikram na ek dum unique banda hai... Mtlb muscular body.. with SOFT HEARTπŸ’™  bahut hi good boy typ... Not typ... Actually me he is GOOD BOYπŸ˜‡ nd kind person... like raavan ke ghar ram... Nd... Best part... Vikram ki gunnu ke liye dosti aur pyaar (dosti walaπŸ‘πŸΌ).... The way he says... MERA GUNNU ( main vaarin jawan)... Inni fikar... Haye rabba mazaa aa gyaa... I know ki dr. Sahab bhi mera sattu ... Mera sattu kr rhe the..... Bt vo to iss liye.  vo jante h.... Sattu hi gf h unki ( jabardasti wali🀣) ... Bt sada munda... To friendship me total loyal h.... Vikram aur Garima ke beech to siyape hi khatam ni hote.... Upar se Garima ka gabbar baap... Dharampal.         Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... 

Ji lagana bhul gye the ... Haan to Garima ke gabbar papa... Aur pange kr rhe h beech me... Achche khase good boy ko.... VIDEO WALA .. NANGU PUNGU LADKA... bol diya... It's hurt uncle ji πŸ€•..... Munda badaa changa hai  ... Tussi shak na karo...total baat ye ki.... VIKRAM IS GOOD BOY😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜

At first, it was difficult to imagine Vikram as a positive character as I've always seen him in negative roles but I slowly fell in love with him. I like how DP calls him 'adh-nanga ladka' smiley37 I really hope Vikram falls for Garima first before the gunnu-Garima secret comes out. It's so funny he keeps repeating 'mera Gunnu' smiley37smiley37 He has fallen for Gunnu already.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i dont think he's negative...he has some past miseries that formed his perception accordingly...i'm just ambivalent at times about the perceptions he makes at time but i wouldnt entirely hold him accountable because he's reacting according to whats presented to him..he's sorta different from the rest of the MLs ive witnessed on itv...he holds a past but isnt ashamed of sharing about it, he's also outgoing and reacts according to whats presented to him, he will not get violent easily and is always ready to assist people...quite different from any ML (either from character sketch based on shows on itv or their visual portrayal/execution)....

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

At first, it was difficult to imagine Vikram as a positive character as I've always seen him in negative roles but I slowly fell in love with him. I like how DP calls him 'adh-nanga ladka' smiley37 I really hope Vikram falls for Garima first before the gunnu-Garima secret comes out. It's so funny he keeps repeating 'mera Gunnu' smiley37smiley37 He has fallen for Gunnu already.

humne Ankit ko mahabharat me dekha tha... As ashwatthama... Nd that's not negetive... Baki negetive me ni dekha... Aur rhi baat Vikram ke falling in true love ki.... To rab Na kre kahi... GARIMA ki jgh GUNNU ke saath ho gya to🀣... Fir to ho gya bantadhaar🀣... Vese hi Vikram GUNNU ki mala japta rehta h.... Aasar to pure ....

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't mean that he is negative. What I meant was that it's difficult to imagine Ankit in positive roles. But I love Vikrima and I hope Vikram falls for Garima and not Gunnu πŸ˜‚

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

I didn't mean that he is negative. What I meant was that it's difficult to imagine Ankit in positive roles. But I love Vikrima and I hope Vikram falls for Garima and not Gunnu πŸ˜‚

are hamare khne ka vo mtlb nhi h... Actually hum tv serial ni dekhte h h... ... So humne abhi Ankit ko sirf mahabharat me hi dekha h... Other ka show hame kuchh ni pataa....😊

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i dont think he's negative...he has some past miseries that formed his perception accordingly...i'm just ambivalent at times about the perceptions he makes at time but i wouldnt entirely hold him accountable because he's reacting according to whats presented to him..he's sorta different from the rest of the MLs ive witnessed on itv...he holds a past but isnt ashamed of sharing about it, he's also outgoing and reacts according to whats presented to him, he will not get violent easily and is always ready to assist people...quite different from any ML (either from character sketch based on shows on itv or their visual portrayal/execution)....

yes he's not negetive... Bt after everyone know... Ki Vikram jagat PHD Seth ka bhai ( COUSIN) ... Sare use galat samjhenge.... Because jagat seth PHD ne use kisi ko bhi ye baat revealed krne ke liye manaa kiya.... Nd Vikram jagat ke real face anjaan h... So.... Vikram fas jayega... Bechara πŸ˜”.... AMRISH PURI ( DP ) to avvi... Chide huye h Vikram se... pataa ni... Vikram Garima ki love story to doooor... Ye DP to Vikram Gunnu ki friendship bhi ni rhne dega

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

@green Same here, he has done positive roles too, but he is more credited for negative roles. I think Vikram is going to be first credited positive role of Ankit πŸ˜‰

@purple DP seems to have given him the apt name "adha-nanga ladka", suits him very well because most of time, he is shown half-naked, showing off his muscles. πŸ€£

@blue Definitely, he seems to be already fallen for Gunnu. I think we are gonna have a treat of Vinnu BROMANCE moments. πŸ˜†

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

So, after a quick rewatch this Sunday, this is what I found: Vikram mentioned his dad is in Delhi with family and does not care about him and/or does not think his children fit into society, so he does not have anything to prove to him. His mother has put in a lot of efforts in how he has grown up, hence he is proud to be known by her name. 

With the length he is going in order to be hiding his dad, makes me suspect that maybe this is not just a simple familial conflict sorta thing (like Garima's where it is more of a patriarchy mindset issue but her parents do seem to love and respect each other atleast in the normal sense otherwise) and his parents are separated/distances/divorced and he lives with his mom, so he feels the need to not acknowledge that surname since it hurts him with the abandonment. 

Vikram needs validation and love from external forces if not within family, hence he has made his body and physical appearance that way so he seems desirable atleast to them. Gunnu/Sattu, Pri and the Haathi Bazaar people are the only one who got to witness his good heart too, since he has become a πŸŒΆοΈ  mouth with all the experiences he has previously had and guards his actual thoughts by being confrontational, just like Garima hides her thoughts by being diplomatic/zipping her mouth in the presence of the others.  

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i liked that vikram said his dialogue upfront

Vikram is going to be A STRONGER & TOUGHER opponent in terms of SON-IN-LAW for DP;

Because Pramod seems to be in DP's good books already, he already has the approval of DP to get Susheela's hand πŸ˜†

But, it is not the SAME for Vikram,

First of all, Vikram and DP are totally against EACH OTHER in terms of PATRIARCHAL & MISOGYNIST views!

Plus, Vikram and Dp have always had a ROUGH RELATION, since the day 1, they have met!

In this situation, I don't think DP will ever agree his favorite PRINCESS Garima to get married to a MAN like Vikram...😳