Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Sai ko alta se alergy hai aur yeh lok usse zabardasti kar rahe hain 

Inn logon ke paas dilnahihai

I think she'll use sketch pen or paint. 

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did I just hear that they are celebrating Vasant / Basant Panchami ðŸ¤“

Abhi toh they were in July , then suddenly in Nov & now in Feb!!! 

Are they skipping months just like SaiRat scenes !?!!

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambii

Did I just hear that they are celebrating Vasant / Basant Panchami ðŸ¤“

Abhi toh they were in July , then suddenly in Nov & now in Feb!!! 

Are they skipping months just like SaiRat scenes !?!!

No I don't think they r celebrating basant Panchami coz they idol of lord shiv & parvati. Basant Panchami goddess Saraswati is worshipped

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing....I have never seen this alta applying scene i n any hindi serial so far... Is that a ritual? Why can't they apply mehendi or something...don't like that red thing on women's feet... no wonder sai refused...

Edited by nilmi - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for sharing....I have never seen this alta applying scene i n any hindi serial so far... Is that a ritual? Why can't they apply mehendi or something...don't like that red thing on women's feet... no wonder sai refused...

Yes alta is considered as one of auspicious things which comes under suhagan shringar. Women who do pooja for their husbands like karwachauth , vat savitri etc do apply alta generally .  Even I also apply alta , women in office who r married also follow custom. U can wear skin colour thin socks to hide alta . mehandi is applied on hands mostly  .

This case is different as Sai herself don't want to apply & physically forced to apply which is completely wrong . A person should not be forced to do anything related to pooja & if she is allergic phir to bilkul hi galat hain.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yes alta is considered as one of auspicious things which comes under suhagan shringar. Women who do pooja for their husbands like karwachauth , vat savitri etc do apply alta generally .  Even I also apply alta , women in office who r married also follow custom. U can wear skin colour thin socks to hide alta . mehandi is applied on hands mostly  .

This case is different as Sai herself don't want to apply & physically forced to apply which is completely wrong . A person should not be forced to do anything related to pooja & if she is allergic phir to bilkul hi galat hain.

Does it say on the video that she is allergic? I am trying to not watch BTS scenes...lol

Why drama around Alta .. yes it is a shubh thing fir suhagan .. but there are others too .. also how did sayi know she’s allergic.  Only married ladies use it . Though in Bengal unmarried girls also apply it 

Maybe sayi has to do the freshers dance in school abd does not want Alta to be on her feet .. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: by_stander

Does it say on the video that she is allergic? I am trying to not watch BTS scenes...lol

Yes they mention that Sainhave alergy with alta but Kaku doesn't trust her & force her with Sonali