New track you want

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What is the new track you would like to see. I, obviously, would want the focus to shift back to shaadi mubarak and get a Made in Heaven type of epi where a boy's family (played by Fahad Ali/Kunal Jaisingh) is hell bent on marrying the girl (Bharati Kumar/Palak Jain) to a tree or something before the actual marriage becuase she is manglik and KeerTi and the guy standing up for the bride and shutting everyone up.

The reason why I chose the four actors is becuase they were with Manav in The Buddy Project and shared a beautiful chemistry with him.

The track would work wonders in parallel with Neel-Priyanka track, where Keertan will finally realize how much it is important to stand up to regressive thoughts and shut Gaushala Kaushala up about Neel being adopted and Pri being from a family class family and see how much toxic she actually is. Also, it will bring back audience (fans of TBP/Kunal) that have left becuase of the kitchen drama.

Also, was Neel being adopted necessary? I mean they could have just shown how much Kaushala prefers her own blood over others, and not Tiberwaal over others, making Arjun's truth revelation a bit more dramatic. Also, this foreshadows Arjun's truth and steels the drama and element of surprise (not that there was any, becuase IPKKND and Naamkaran have already used this plot point) from the track. But this makes sense and covers the age difference between KT and Neel, so that's that.

I feel they should have show Arjun to be Ravi and Nandu's son. Ofcourse, that would raise the question that why Nandu would hate the only last living breathing embodiment of Ravi and misuse him, but I think it would give Nandu some more shade because using some random kid is nothing compared to using her own kid she had with another man and claiming him to be KT's son. It would also give them to explore Kaushala a bit more (not that I want her to be explored, but whatever), explore Preeti-Arjun bond more and KT's past too. 

Another thing that I should have made a seperate thread about but I am too lazy to do so. Have you noticed that except for Kaushala and Chachi, all the women in the show are working/studying

Aastha and her sis are students

Rati, Preeti, Chanda and Priyanka are working

Juhi was a business partner with her husband before she started working

We know Kusum is a business woman becuase her subordinates came to her with the gifts that Kaushala sent back and called her mam. Maybe, Juhi and her hubby run her business while she stays at home, but that means she used to work.

Nandini was in Singapore, so naturally she was working somewhere to fend for herself and Arjun. Also, the wedding costed a crore or more, meaning, she is pretty well off to do. (Her sarees are enough to drive home this point)

I am actually impressed by this and I hope they do not spoil their female characters more than they have. 

That's all I have. I covered three different topics in one threads, shows how much lazy I am. Drop in your thoughts in the comments. 

Bye for now🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love this ❤️

I want the focus to be on SM.. them organizing Shaadis and like you said resolving some crisis, social issues.. dowry among other things. 
I want a proper fall in love phase for KeerTi. Building up on it and gradually a confession.

I want them to address Preeti’s intimacy issues etc. KT giving her confidence and she opening upto him. KT healing her traumas. And them consummating ❤️

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I love this ❤️

I want the focus to be on SM.. them organizing Shaadis and like you said resolving some crisis, social issues.. dowry among other things. 
I want a proper fall in love phase for KeerTi. Building up on it and gradually a confession.

I want them to address Preeti’s intimacy issues etc. KT giving her confidence and she opening upto him. KT healing her traumas. And them consummating ❤️

Omg! This is so pretty Preeti's past could be explored and we could focus on consent in a marriage

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always wanted Made in heaven theme to be incorporated into SM. Esp since they have the liberty to show a marriage track for a week unlike MIH, where every episode had a new wedding to be planned. And a parallel KeerTi love track could be shown, which would add depth to their story. While planning weddings for different people, KeerTi will explore a different angle to their own lives. Also social issues anf stigmas can be covered in these tracks. Hope the writers read this thread!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I always wanted Made in heaven theme to be incorporated into SM. Esp since they have the liberty to show a marriage track for a week unlike MIH, where every episode had a new wedding to be planned. And a parallel KeerTi love track could be shown, which would add depth to their story. While planning weddings for different people, KeerTi will explore a different angle to their own lives. Also social issues anf stigmas can be covered in these tracks. Hope the writers read this thread!

Really wanted to see a MIH tv version through SM. Hope the makers glance once at this thread.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Really wanted to see a MIH tv version through SM. Hope the makers glance once at this thread.

hope makers copy the thread🤣