Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I rarely visit the forum. But felt like writing one for Rakhi Sawant. 

I find Rakhi the most genuine contestant in the house. Yes she goes overboard with her antics, foul language , drama. But going beyond all this she has a very real heart. 

She gets angry, but doesnt hold any grudges. She accepts her mistakes when told and most of all is not evil. 

Any thoughts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like she's been through a lot in life to have such humility and a let-go attitude. More power to her 👍🏼

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really didn't like Rahul's touching and kissing of Rakhi, it didn't even look like she was comfortable, then when he went into the house with her he was v invasive looked v perverted

PranPriye thumbnail

I like that she has something else going for herself apart from poking and fights. She is most entertaining when she plays alone.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hope she realise it soon that she was a lot better before she joined the hands with the elite group and comes out of tier cluches

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really wish to der in top 2..she deserves

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is good at heart and very emotional person.

People don't take her seriously that is what is hurting.

Only because of challengers this forum has become active otherwise it was only apples and parantha.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so true i started to watch only wkw but since challengers have arrived the show has picked up 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rakhi is really adorable. Bass usko Abhinav ke saath apna nonsense track khatam karna chahiye. Uss mein usska he loss hain kyon ki sab kuch monotonus hua hain aur FORCED drama lagta hain. Abhinav itana boring hain ki Rakhi bhi boring lagne lagi hain. Uss se accha Arshi se fights kare, apne one liners aur jokes crack kare, dramey kare. Bass RubiNav ke circle se nikal jaaye.

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I’ve seen her talk so decently with Aly Rahul Arshi n Sonali even though they make so much fun of her, n try to manipulate her during tasks. She is very forgiving.👍🏼