Vansh drabble: Loved and Wanted. *Complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Based on today's mini moment of RiAnsh,where Riddhima attends his wound.

I saw her coming towards me with quick strides. She literally freaked out seeing a deep cut on my palm.. She walked over the bed and brought out the first aid box to put medicines.

I could hear her saying that i am careless and couldn't call a doctor, as she slowly applied the dettol dipped cotton on the wound to avoid septic infections. Then she applied some ointment and did a bandage. Her gaze took turns to watch my face if i was feeling uncomfortable or not.

She blew air over the bandage and placed a chaste kiss,as if taking away my pain. 

I heard her saying, "tumhe thori si bhi kharoch aati hai na,toh main bardasht nahi kar sakti hu(again panicking) kaise hua yeh??.. Apne liye na sahi,toh mere liye dhyaan rakh lia karo.." She huffed in panic and stress.

I kept looking at her eyes,which held concern and love for me. I just want to keep her safe in my heart,even if i have to take any kind of step.

"Tumhe kisi bhi haal mein chot nahi pohchaungi. (wiping her tears) tumhe chot lagti hai na,toh dard mujhe hota hai.."

I zoned off to a different world. Never have i ever experienced such profound love and care. Ever since Papa and Mumma passed away,i took the responsibilities on my shoulder and didnt care for myself,at all. 

Killed all my wishes,aspirations and dreams to safeguard my family and siblings,as Papa took a promise from me.

All the while,i kept looking at her panic and fear stricken face,while her eyes' filled up with tears.

"Abhi bhi chot pohcha rahi ho.." I look at her and said,after wiping her tears, "Main tumhari aakhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta,Riddhima.."

Love was finally resurfacing in my heart. I am so lucky to have her as my partner. She is someone who is my shield and will protect me whenever i fall down.

She took me in a bone crushing hug and muttered sweet nothings to calm me down and placed a wet kiss on my lips to assure that she will always be there for me.

And, i will always be there to protect her,everytime.

*The End*.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShumiM thumbnail

Soooo sweet. Thanks 🙏 

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itni ache se kaise likh leti ho aap ...raat ki 3 baaze mujhe neend k badle mein Rona aa rahi hai 😭

How sweet and romantic ☺️❤️

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Beautiful drabble Anika. Bohot achi likhti ho. ❤️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vansh's POV

So beautiful it was Anika 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one these both need each other
ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved It ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks For The PM..