Spoilers thread #3 - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

There was a short clip of Champa calling Jai to come over to the palace since both Veer and Vikram are not home. Jai gives an evil smile.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

It was a nice maha episode šŸ‘šŸ¼ worth watching for the RanVeer moments. Are they going to upload 28th episode too?

...Seema... thumbnail

Thank u so much for the update AK.

Seems watchable.

Will watch it in a while

flamingoAK thumbnail

Drunk Veer is so much more fun šŸ˜† Rani said ā€œyouā€™re dancing and that too close to meā€. So he replies ā€œComing close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I canā€™t dance with this distance.ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Drunk Veer is so much more fun šŸ˜† Rani said ā€œyouā€™re dancing and that too close to meā€. So he replies ā€œComing close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I canā€™t dance with this distance.ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

Are u sure he was Veer only?šŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

VeeršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

Even I want to know the same. Sometimes they may not give any to keep the suspensešŸ˜†

...Seema... thumbnail

Veer dancing close to RanišŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

When he was on high he was jealous of Briju and Rani's closenessšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now I want conscious Veer to get jealous of Briju and RanišŸ˜†

I think Jai will try to rape nandini per BTS spoilers. Hope she is saved. She is such a good heart. Hope Arun is there.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Veer dancing close to RanišŸ¤£

SeemašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I cannot help laughing I started the show by watching the scene I wanted to skip mostšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How silly I am.