today's episode 18/01/2021

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I absolutely loved today's episode. it was filled with funny and emotional moments that were perfectly balanced. 

DP as usual in his "mard dhondlenge sattu ko" and "asu bahane do" nonsense. it's getting a bit irritating now TBH. the people of elephant Bazar getting fooled was funny as heck. 

Garima's concern for her sister was endearing to watch. it was interesting to see her taking a back seat and hoping Susheela will get them out of this situation as she has exhausted all her ideas.

susheela trying to use her brains instead of brawls to get out of a sticky situation was a step forward in her character development.  she has shown that she can deal with scenarios where Garima is not there to get her out.

in a weird way, it was a funny role reversal of the wins. Garima is usually the one to think things through before doing anything but here she was ready to charge out and only stopped when puttu got through to her.

ps. the twins are setting new sister goals in every episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yeah so i caught up w/ today's episode & ill agree w/ u on the fact that sushila isnt really belbuddhi that ppl surmise her to be...ive also mentioned it in the past posts that she's not belbuddhi as in when she suggested the idea of going to the salon or making up responses in order to continue w/ the charades...w/ passing episodes, she has toned it down w/ the utilization of the brawns & i liked it...pramod was also good in trying to aid sushila whether it was a failed attempt or not bc he showed support irrespective of the end results...

perhaps the highlight would be the concernment for sushila by garima & puttu....i liked puttu's analogy on describing his concern for garima if she was also absent from her wedding ...really brilliant scenes that illustrate the sibling bond...

dp ka attitude is just daft & i likwd that sushila at least attempted to fool jagat w/o garima's support here...she's independent in her thoughts ...

Red_eyes thumbnail

I just loved puttu 🤣 Didi 😂

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swtbaby

I just loved puttu 🤣 Didi 😂

lol puttu essa h manno show w/o host is boring ðŸ¤£

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol puttu essa h manno show w/o host is boring ðŸ¤£

So right puttu is the soul of K and S

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yeah so i caught up w/ today's episode & ill agree w/ u on the fact that sushila isnt really belbuddhi that ppl surmise her to be...ive also mentioned it in the past posts that she's not belbuddhi as in when she suggested the idea of going to the salon or making up responses in order to continue w/ the charades...w/ passing episodes, she has toned it down w/ the utilization of the brawns & i liked it...pramod was also good in trying to aid sushila whether it was a failed attempt or not bc he showed support irrespective of the end results...

perhaps the highlight would be the concernment for sushila by garima & puttu....i liked puttu's analogy on describing his concern for garima if she was also absent from her wedding ...really brilliant scenes that illustrate the sibling bond...

dp ka attitude is just daft & i likwd that sushila at least attempted to fool jagat w/o garima's support here...she's independent in her thoughts ...

the highlight for me was defiantly the concernment part. we've seen them fight Most of the time and it was nice to see the care and concern.

she is, of course, hot-headed not a belbhudi. her attempt to fool jagat was rather funny. XD