According to Salman’s logic

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

“1 bole toh Jane do, 2 bole/3bole toh bhi jane do but 4,5,6 sab bolrehe hai toh batamizz ho”  iss hisab se toh 5,6 nahi balki  half of India knows who killed those people on the street, who make insensitive comment about rape, who abuses his girlfriends  etc etc 😛... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

N by that he meant to bring a positive change in urself. Doing a mistake doesnt mean the end of the road. Its the beginning of the road to penance n improvement. May be Salman has learnt from his mistakes n moved on to be a better person.

Secondly in road accident case he has been under judicial trial n proved innocent. For the rape comment he apologized n as far abusing gfs is concerned i think thats a rumor n even if its not then his gfs should file a case against him coz in my opinion a person is innocent untill prove guilty n not vice versa.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When do you expect logic from Salman? But Nikki could potentially change she's always unpredictable, Aly gave her a good soft coaxing plus at one stage she did have a soft corner for him and she was sitting with them all after, lets see how it plays out

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arre bhai /behen show ki baat karo. Kis ki personal life se why are you bothered. And if it bothers you so much you can file PIL against him and fight the battle. If not concentrate on show. 

YehRashiThi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika4ever

N by that he meant to bring a positive change in urself. Doing a mistake doesnt mean the end of the road. Its the beginning of the road to penance n improvement. May be Salman has learnt from his mistakes n moved on to be a better person.

Secondly in road accident case he has been under judicial trial n proved innocent. For the rape comment he apologized n as far abusing gfs is concerned i think thats a rumor n even if its not then his gfs should file a case against him coz in my opinion a person is innocent untill prove guilty n not vice versa.

What about his positive change? I agree making mistakes doesn’t mean that person is evil... everyone has a past... but people repent and don’t make the same mistakes again and again. Salman’s denial to nepotism, shows that this man will never accept the truth.

There were enough proof that he was the one who drove the car. Suddenly overnight, it was his driver. Money and power. Everyone knows his connection with underworld.

When did he apologise? His father is the one who apologised to public for his 50yrs old son’s comment. Ash clearly said it again and again that salman harassed her physically, mentally and emotionally. A man who has such strong connections with underworld is not a person who will get punished for his deeds so easily.

YehRashiThi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

When do you expect logic from Salman? But Nikki could potentially change she's always unpredictable, Aly gave her a good soft coaxing plus at one stage she did have a soft corner for him and she was sitting with them all after, lets see how it plays out

True. Salman and logic don’t go hand in hand. Nikki was always praised for her bindas attitude but suddenly it’s a problem now. Anyway, even I say Nikki is disrespectful but she has toned down a bit. She became quite insecure after the challengers came. All these are her desperate attempt to stay in the show... 

YehRashiThi thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Arre bhai /behen show ki baat karo. Kis ki personal life se why are you bothered. And if it bothers you so much you can file PIL against him and fight the battle. If not concentrate on show. 

And Salman is not a part of the show? Bb ko toh Salman Khan ka show bolte hai na? The HOST.. jiska face hi first show ke start peh aata hai. Toh main show ki hi baat karahi thi😆 I don’t have to battle out anything.. I am free to criticise whoever I want  

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

What about his positive change? I agree making mistakes doesn’t mean that person is evil... everyone has a past... but people repent and don’t make the same mistakes again and again. Salman’s denial to nepotism, shows that this man will never accept the truth.

There were enough proof that he was the one who drove the car. Suddenly overnight, it was his driver. Money and power. Everyone knows his connection with underworld.

When did he apologise? His father is the one who apologised to public for his 50yrs old son’s comment. Ash clearly said it again and again that salman harassed her physically, mentally and emotionally. A man who has such strong connections with underworld is not a person who will get punished for his deeds so easily.

Firstly i dnt wanna get into a fyt coz of his personal life coz that is none of my buisness n shudnt be urs too.

Secondly i dnt function on conjuctures that he has underworld connection, he is a abuser etc etc

N people might be afraid of underworld but judiciary is not. It runs on the basis of facts n evidences.

N if u r so sure of all his misdeeds u shud file a complaint against him instead of  participating in baseless debates coz henceforth i m not participating in it.

Thanks

Much love🥰

YehRashiThi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika4ever

Firstly i dnt wanna get into a fyt coz of his personal life coz that is none of my buisness n shudnt be urs too.

Secondly i dnt function on conjuctures that he has underworld connection, he is a abuser etc etc

N people might be afraid of underworld but judiciary is not. It runs on the basis of facts n evidences.

N if u r so sure of all his misdeeds u shud file a complaint against him instead of  participating in baseless debates coz henceforth i m not participating in it.

Thanks

Much love🥰

Hahaha. Killing people is not a personal thing, abusing woman is not a personal thing, a public figure making a comment about sensitive issues like rape is not a personal thing. Yes nothing is wrong in this country, our law is the best. That’s why we get movies like sanju to whitewash celebs.  

@bold- yes I shouldn’t even show the hypocrisy of a person who is saying if so many people are saying you’re wrong then you’re wrong.( which applies to the host himself). File a case, come on don’t be so naive. Ordinary insan ki zindegi khatam ho jati hai.. case kabhi nahi 

Edited by YehRashiThi - 3 years ago
locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

And Salman is not a part of the show? Bb ko toh Salman Khan ka show bolte hai na? The HOST.. jiska face hi first show ke start peh aata hai. Toh main show ki hi baat karahi thi😆 I don’t have to battle out anything.. I am free to criticise whoever I want  

Yes you can critize in respect to show not someone's personal life. No one is bringing Rahuls outside life or Alys or anyone else's. Even Rubinas outside life is not talked about. So one should stick to the show and the content related to the show.