RiAnsh OS: Dhadkan *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Based on today's episode,where Vansh places a kiss on Riddhima's belly. πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯

Two pink lines. She rubbed her eyes to confirm the truth. She covered her mouth to stop the muffled sobs and let the tears flow. She took the kit and hugged it with love.

She couldn't believe that she is pregnant,with their child.. Vansh will be really happy,she thought. A smile and blush adorned her glowing face but then again she thought,whether he is ready to embrace the fatherhood and how will he react to this news.

She just closed her eyes tightly and prayed to her Bappa to keep their baby safe and sound. She freshened herself and carefully placed the kit in a cute gift box,to surprise Vansh.

Sia couldn't contain her happiness as Riddhima shared her pregnancy news with her. She was really happy for her Bhai and Bhabhi. 

"Please apne Bhaiya ko kuch mat batana iss ke baare mein.. Kisi ko bhi nahi batana. I want Vansh to know first. Please." Riddhima pleaded.

"I can understand,Bhabhi. And i am happy that you shared it me at first. I wont tell anybody.." Sia confided.

"Thank you,Sia." Riddhima gave her a hug.

Riddhima came inside the room and saw Vansh's coat on the bed. She huffed about his habit and that's when he came out from the washroom,all freshened up. He took quick strides and turned around Riddhima,hugging her.

He took a quick look of his wife and noticed that she was glowing and looked happy.

"Kya baat hai,Mrs. Rai Singhania?? Aaj itni khush lagrahi ho??" Vansh said slowly,while he moved the last strand of hair coming infront of her face.

She blushed at the thought of her happiness and shrugged it,for the moment.

"Yun hi.. Socha aaj thora time Patidev ko diya jaaye.." Riddhima replied,as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Interesting,Very Interesting..!!'' Vansh spoke,in his casual tone with a naughty smirk.

"Office se aaye ho,thori der laet jao. Tumhare liye juice le aati hu." Riddhima said and pecked his cheeks fondly.

Riddhima brought a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and saw that Vansh was sleeping. This was the right moment,she thought. She kept the glass on a nearby table and took out the small gift box. She thought to play a bit.

She went and sat near his sleeping form. He looked so cute,she thought and smiled. She rested her head on his back  and rubbed his triceps,fondly.

He could feel her touch and tried to catch her hand,when she swiftly got up. In the process,Vansh caught an end of the shawl.

"Tumhare haatho mein kya hai,Riddhima?? Dikhao mujhe!!" Vansh asked.

"Tch tch.. Itni aasani se apne paas aane nahi dungi.. Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania,bada sataya hai tumne..!!" Riddhima complained with a bold attitude.

"Aur yeh box toh milne se rahi.." She added with a playful glint.

Oh that blush on Vansh's face. He smiled and pulled her slowly towards him,making pleats of the shawl. He pulled her near him and covered themselves with the shawl.

"Kya chhupa rahi ho ismein,Riddhima??"

She blushed heavily and hid herself in his embrace,hugging him tightly.

"Maine nahi batana.. Tumhara gift hai.. Khud kholke dekhlo." She replied with a smile.

She stood in his embrace while he took the box and opened it to have a look at the contents.

He was surprised to see a pregnancy test kit which showed two straight pink lines. He looked at her to confirm and she nodded in Yes,with tears of joy in both pairs' of eyes.

He kept the kit aside and hugged Riddhima tightly. She could feel his joy as he continuously mumbled about her being pregnant. He was on the top of the world. He slumped down and placed a warm,chaste kiss on her stomach and cried his heart out,hugging her waist down. He nuzzled his nose over her stomach to feel the heartbeat of their child.

Riddhima had tears in her eyes. She knew what this child meant for them. She sat on the bed,while he laid his head on her lap. Grazing his head,she asked, "Tum khush ho,Vansh? I mean..yeh sab itna jaldi??"

"Main sirf 12 saal ka thha jab Papa guzar gaye. Kabhi apne liye nahi socha.. Sabke liye socha maine.. Apne paraye ka bhi fark samajh baitha thha main uss umar mein.. Ab jab koi nanha mehmaan araha hai hum dono ke life mein,tab ek ajeeb ke ehsaas horahi hai ki kya main humare bacche keliye ek accha Papa ban paunga,kya main unhe accha insaan hone ki seekh de paunga,kya main unhe proper guidance de paunga??? Main chahta hu ki humara bacche ko duniya ki woh har ek khushi aur dua mile,dil se.." Vansh replied with honesty in his words.

"Main hu na,Vansh.. Humne ek dusre se wada kiya hai na ki humesha ek dusre ke saath rahenge aur agar hum mein koi ek kisi cheez mein dagmaga jaaye,toh haath thaam kar help karenge.. Toh!! Hum dono milke humare bacche ko accha parvarish denge.. Usse sab kuch sikhayenge.." Riddhima said,putting her hand over his.

He again placed numerous kisses on her stomach where their sign of love is growing. He then got up and sealed her lips with his cold ones,pouring out love and care. Riddhima smiled in between,as she held his arms for support.

"Tum khush toh ho na,Vansh?"

"Main bohut khush hu,Riddhima. Tumne mujhe bohut bari khushi di hai.. Thank you for blessing me with this feeling of fatherhood. Aaj se,balki abhi se,i will take care of you and our junior seriously. Promise!!" Vansh promised.

"Agar tum meri dil ho,toh humara aanewala baccha hum dono ko jorhke rakhne wali woh dhadkan hai." Vansh replied with love,as he hugged Riddhima.

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

☺️☺️☺️ So cute... loves it

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awesome, so beautiful update

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Very beautiful and cute update. Loved it. πŸ€—❀️

ShumiM thumbnail

Oh it was sooo sweet ❀️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waaaahhhhh Anika... 

Bahut hi zyada khubsurat tha 

Mai kal ke episode ko hi imagine kar rahi thi pure time 

Good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anikaaa!πŸ€—

This is so damn cute, I loved every bit of it!❀️

Thanks for the PM!😳

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago