Real chemistry would be created

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lately I'm watching how these couples are with each other seriously I don't find sanan and jaltosh having that chemistry in them onscreen it's anuraj thst have it  even I don t want them to end up together well I think major reason why they look good on screen is sole reason rupali her emosions make them look good soo real when they introduce another lead in her life I think it's gonna be a cracking chemistry between those two someone opposite of vanraj I really pray and hope that happens I hope makers make them an ideal couple. I'm waiting early for divorce track to happen even if it hurts but new change will be best and interesting 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So true. Somewhat these kids, literally considering the way they keep running behind the bush for fake/kiddish love as couples, are shown so immature off lately. Although I really like Kinjal and her bold way of confronting everyone and taking a stand for her as well as her mummy, I just can't understand Jaltosh as a couple. Paritosh is too full, immature and self centred lazy bum that I just don't like his screen presence. 

Coming to Sanjan, although both Samar n Nandini appeared quite mature initially but their graph in the show is way too unsatisfying. All Nandini does these days is shout the name 'Kavya Masi' for runing Anu aunty's life. Babes for once also do something instead of just giving angry looks. Also Samar, although he's shown always supporting his Mummy but he's shown too much bound in his own dreamy world than helping his mom coping up with the presence of the Un-invited guest at home. 

Coming to the third most annoying character is the poor spoilt brat n attention seeker Paakhi. V has ruined her sooo much that even Paritosh has no control over his younger sister's antics. How shameless Pakhi is shown. Have the young girls in India turned so shameless these days that they have lost all manners despite facing so much backlash. Also, don't forget she is such a dumbo n least interested in studies. God help the future generation of India.