KT, preethi and Nandini on a long drive- Aajao Sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Decent episode with cute KeerTi scene 

Episode starts with KT and preethi plan to make Nandini drunk. KT mixes something and makes Nandini drink it. He says we will go on long drive like before and to sleep. He will message her once preethi sleeps.

KT ends their bed room and Preethi asks him to meet in their secret place. KT says you already taken care of camera so why to go anywhere. KT is in playful mood want spend some time with preethi. But preethi says no way go and text nandini. He says no, preethi tries to take phone but KT hides it and plays around her keeping the phone away from her. Finally KT tries to climb on bed preethi and KT falls on bed, preethi on top of him ðŸ˜³

KT gives a flitering smile, preethi blushes ...

Neel asks kusum permission to run away with pri ðŸ˜† kusum amused and says she will try to talk with kushala and will  make the marriage happen with all their blessing. Kusum says now she got confidence in their love. Neel leaves happily. Kusum promises pri, once nandini tension ends she will go to neel's house with rishtha.

KT finally takes nandini on drive. Preethi hides in car. KT tries to make nandini speak but nandini tries to touch KT and he could not take it any more and suggests they eat ice cream like before and takes her to parlour. Preethi sees some goons taking away tarun. She couldn't stop herself and goes after him. She sees goons beating tarun to return their money. Preethi calls police. She goes along with police to save tarun. Tarun feels my mom knows my problem with out saying anything, she came to save me. Tarun lies they are friends and mom is soft and misunderstood. Police leaves. Preethi warns goons and takes tatun away.

KT tries to get the truth but nandini never reveals her intentions but talks in riddles like she got a motive in her life that is you. I came only for you...

Precap: Nandini takes KT to construction site and asks him to jump from there.  Preethi notices the camera and understands nandini knows about them. She reaches the site but by then Nandini pushes KT...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The precap, nandini pushing KT is preethi dream.. let's see...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear..I also watched early today...have posted small update...😉 Pasting same here....

Keerti Fall on Bed today was the Best till date (till more to come I sure)

Hell both were actually Smiling at Each Other 😉 Etni serious situation hain about Nandini drama but KT ko Preeti saath waqt bitana hain...Haath hi nahi chod raha tha uska...smiley37

Jealous Preeti again... Haath toh aaj usne ne bhi pakada KT.. like khabardar aagar Nandu ko I Love You kaha toh. 👊💪

Can't stop laughing at that...😀

Edited by haribol79 - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the quick update PD. ðŸ˜Š wasn't expecting a KeerTi scene..glad to get it

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

nandhini pushes ktshe is a fiol and didnt read the suicide note it seems..

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Precap is a nightmare of Preeti it seems but it was shot very badly. Preeti's scream in the precap was inconvincible plus her expressions were not shocking when KT fell off and KT falling off screaming Nandu was horrible. Bgm was too non dramatic. Overall maja nahi aaya 🤭 they could have made it more dramatic agar shock dena hi tha toh. 😗😂

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Precap is a nightmare of Preeti it seems but it was shot very badly. Preeti's scream in the precap was inconvincible plus her expressions were not shocking when KT fell off and KT falling off screaming Nandu was horrible. Bgm was too non dramatic. Overall maja nahi aaya 🤭 they could have made it more dramatic agar shock dena hi tha toh. 😗😂

I think its badly edited. The scream is not due to the fall I feel. 

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago
leelakrishna thumbnail

My god....let it be a bad dream....i dont think KT will fall from the roof because after this shoot's bts we saw that temple bts pics and in that there was nothing like that na no injury marks aisa kuch bhi nahi tha..so hopefully.. maybe not🤔