Poll

Whom do you find prospective bollywood heroines among them?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

Nothing new.. Even the baalika vadhu girl played the wife to 35 year old actor.. And fans were going gaga and they themselves would pander to the fans

And the girl in kuch toh hai tujhse raabta.. 15/ 16 and romancing 36 year old

When i look at all these super young MINOR girls instagrams, they seem so hyper sexualised... I dunno... Probably I'm being super regressive.. Its their life their choice after all... And obviously their parents are ok with this. 

You are not super regressive, it is just not really moderated well.

But than again, these kids aren't at fault either, it is not like they are posing sexually for older dudes, they are doing for their own age group.

Every person's social media is a circle, problem arises when people who don't belong to those circle, enter that circle.

And even bigger problem which is generally not addressed is, many young homosexual boys being targeted by older men.

Edited by MujheMaarjaneDo - 3 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

Nothing new.. Even the baalika vadhu girl played the wife to 35 year old actor.. And fans were going gaga and they themselves would pander to the fans

And the girl in kuch toh hai tujhse raabta.. 15/ 16 and romancing 36 year old

When i look at all these super young MINOR girls instagrams, they seem so hyper sexualised... I dunno... Probably I'm being super regressive.. Its their life their choice after all... And obviously their parents are ok with this. 

@BV couple- that was really shocking for me. They did so many romantic/love scenes on screen and people accepted it willingly. 

I just now checked this girl in raabta show. this guy is too old for doing these romantic scenes with her.

whole Indian TV industry is cheeni kum these days. there used to be a show of Samir Soni on colors in which he romanced with a girl 20 yrs younger to him

Edited by DamRyeong - 3 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jannat is an amazing actor.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is it just me or are these kids too sexualised? And they are super filmy.

I am not a prude, I don't care if people show a little skin or act sexy but there's an appropriate age to do that. To think at there are young kids who look upto these people, follow them on TIkTok or whatever and attempt to dress up and look like them. The Disney stars we looked upto back in the 2000s were so much better.

Plus these girls look like they talk, breathe, eat and dream of the entertainment industry only. I don't see any depth or feel any connect to them. Idk why they come across as such.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg.. Avnit kaur used to come in reality shows as a kid.. I remember her.

And now she has become this? 

Mere ko ekdum Aunty wali feeling aa reli hai achanak se.

Also, Ashnoor won’t suit Bollywood. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Before opening the post I thought these were the prospective names being suggested for Virat and Anushka’s baby.😆 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I must be living under a rock...who are these people??🤔

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Your rock must be bigger than mine as I see they are the stars of tomorrow. An if not tomorrow maybe the day after that 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Avneet looks the best among them

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

All of them are/were televison child stars,  who got super popular in social media due to tiktok/similar apps videos,  and started getting featured in music videos.

So basically they are super popular teenagers who have huge fan following among teenagers.