Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like kamal haasan as a host. Love how subtle he is as a host and conveys the message.

I dont like when he goes on and on with his politicial boring stuff which is majority of times. I wouldnt stand if salman was a host.

I cant stand prakash raj too.

Sathyaraj would be ok and would be funny but not as brilliant as kamal.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

Hello everyone, sorry completely forgot that BB is not yet over.. For some reason felt that BB got over yeah itself 😒

Uma missed you during LU 🤗

BB over nu ninachingala? 🤣 nalaiku epi will start at 6pm indian time...  6 hour show.. marakama vanthidunga 😆

Fortune13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Neenga than ellarukum membership card kudukurInga...you are the admin of the club...😛

Summa nadikavendiyathu😒

Bro intha Sathya nadipu ennala sagika mudiyala.. nalla kelunga 😆

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Bro intha Sathya nadipu ennala sagika mudiyala.. nalla kelunga 😆

Sathya mattum than intha forum la Bala fan ah irukanum nu nenachanga... But neenga and few more openly said as Bala fans... Athan konjam porama padranga🤣

Fortune13 thumbnail

Sathya mattum than intha forum la Bala fan ah irukanum nu nenachanga... But neenga and few more openly said as Bala fans... Athan konjam porama padranga🤣

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Season summary:Season full ah boreSocial media full ah war.

credit - twitter

tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Again a boring episode. Felt sorry for the housemates as all looked drained out. KH tried to loosen up the situation but even after that, the smiles of the housemates were forced. But I could understand it, as the week with the ex-housemates must have been tough with all the outside info and worrying about the future. Even with their outfits it seems as if they didn’t made a lot of effort for the finale.

I strongly believe that no ones future is going to be that affected. With time everybody will move on and hopefully the housemates will overcome their current low fastly. I am surprised to see that Rio is that much affected. He is a longtime anchor, serial actor, movie actor etc and one should think that he should have a thicker skin and shouldn’t be afraid of trolls etc. I really suspect that he had planned for long to take the suitcase and he is disappointed that he couldn’t get it.

I liked it that the housemates were honest and openly admitted of their worries and and being upset.

It was good to see Gaby back. She was like a fresh breath of air in an boring episode. She looked beautiful and it was cute to see how Bala and Som were taken aback (it reminded me of the good old Highschool Rom-Coms were the duck becomes a swan and the boys fall in love instantly 😆).

Of all the journey videos, hers was the best as it showed well who Gaby is. Ramya is my favourite contestant and she is the main reason I watched BiggBoss. Besides Ramya Gaby is the only housemate who impressed me as a contestant. Especially from all the female contestants. She really can be proud how far she has come. She is one of the youngest but showed so much maturity. I loved her bonding with Som and Rio. Sometimes she was lost behind them and in the crowd but no one can say it was her fault as some housemates were omnipresent and it would have been difficult to mark a sign with them around. But she definitely had her gethu moments.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be a very long and tiresome show, if today was an indicator.

Edited by tamil_nalan - 3 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Uma missed you during LU 🤗

BB over nu ninachingala? 🤣 nalaiku epi will start at 6pm indian time...  6 hour show.. marakama vanthidunga 😆

Thiri 🤗 .. 6 hours is a bit too much .. .. it will be 12:30 for me , so lunch , sunday vera, kasstam .. will try to be on & off

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Naan ungala nambinene sathya , ipdi panreengale ma 

mellisai thumbnail

It's all over aa...? Thank god! Eppo mudiyum nu wait panitu irunthen... !! 😎

Happy that Som stayed for the entirety of the show... good luck to him and all the other contestants. 👍🏼