K&S promo - Mangalsutra goes MIA

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6XwthyqVOU

ok so garima transfers the mangalsutra in dp's pocket...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Chatur Garima ka Koi jawaab nahi🤣🤣

TFS🤗

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can't wait tbh ... 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

quite unconventional to see sushila in groom's dress...must applaud megha & jiya for donning as boys just to change the whole misogynist & the dominance of male supremacy in hathi market & dp...

garima was right in earlier episodes that thr actual fault lies in the person who conceptualized the notion of making women do household chores & being koi chui mui cheez

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

quite unconventional to see sushila in groom's dress...must applaud megha & jiya for donning as boys just to change the whole misogynist & the dominance of male supremacy in hathi market & dp...

garima was right in earlier episodes that thr actual fault lies in the person who conceptualized the notion of making women do household chores & being koi chui mui cheez

Exactly I am speechless seeing their hardwork . It's really weird feeling how they felt ..As we can see slowly slowly girls are adopting boys traits and to reduce they are trying hard to give them space to live their female characters too. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly I am speechless seeing their hardwork . It's really weird feeling how they felt ..As we can see slowly slowly girls are adopting boys traits and to reduce they are trying hard to give them space to live their female characters too. 

yeah transitioning from one get up to another does require effort...unfortunately given their circumstances, they chose this path...but through this, they found some of their innate talents...like garima already knew she liked to do hair styling but didnt know that she can experiment on men too...even for sushila, she knew boxing is one of things to vent out her frustration but didnt know that shaving could turn out to be one too...

also, it could be my observation or what but sushila used to vent out her frustration but who knew she could do it the calm way via shaving precisely...definitely good to see the recklessness toned down with passing episodes so its just her slip of tongue words she might have to work on but i feel half of the problem of sushila and gunnu marriage is out of the way...lets see how they tack garims ka situation...

Red_eyes thumbnail

Thanks for sharing 

Omg it’s so funny 🤣 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Love how he is threatening everyone but it is he who has the mangalsutra 🥲🥲🥲

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Love how he is threatening everyone but it is he who has the mangalsutra 🥲🥲🥲

lol 😂 i think since sushila weaseled her way out so i guess this sequence could most likely be either today or tmrw...just hoping that this fiasco is over...im liking that thru jagat at least they keep the core of him trying to obtain hathi bazaar even though the shaadi track is somewhat slowing the track :/

dhun.laagi thumbnail

lol 😂 i think since sushila weaseled her way out so i guess this sequence could most likely be either today or tmrw...just hoping that this fiasco is over...im liking that thru jagat at least they keep the core of him trying to obtain hathi bazaar even though the shaadi track is somewhat slowing the track :/

Awaiting the fiasco 🤣

Yes, I felt that the shaadi track was being dragged a lil bit. We could have wrapped up this and maybe explored Garima's angle with Vikram too, just like Susheela. I would love for him to know the truth too so all four can join forces and save K&S from Jagat. Vikram knows his brother wants the shop but he also values Gunnu a lot vis-a-vis our cutie Chota Haddi who is lying and doing endearing things for Susheela 💕