Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Best debut in BW ever . I still remember how many thought Hrithik wouldn’t stand a chance before Amitabh’s son 😆

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Best debut in BW ever . I still remember how many thought Hrithik wouldn’t stand a chance before Amitabh’s son 😆

I don't know what Sholays exact figure was but this film became one of highest grossing films ever upon release. HAHK was like 72 DDLJ was like 56 KKHH was 46 and this was like 44 Crore

Thats pretty good for someones first movie 😎

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

My fav HR movie ❤️

He got the best debut  He revolutionized the way we see actors.. coz HR did everything.. act, dance and sing.. like a proper hero. 😎

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is what you call a dream debut. I have never ever seen such a craze for any newcomer ever. 

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I remember the craze for this movie when it released. I mean it was basically Hrithik mania for quite sometime. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Blockbuster debut for sure !

This is the kind of launch people wish for..credit goes to his father for making such a good first film for him that made him gain instant fame. Also hrithik was cute in the first role and hot in the next and who can forget that fit body 👏

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I remember the craze Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai had. Hrithik made teenage girls lost their minds over him . My school seniors had huge crushes on him . They cried for days when Hrithik married Suzzane. 😆

DushtKanya thumbnail

I was speaking about KNPH yesterday with my friend's mom and asked her how that period was in India because I missed the chance to experience it and she was like literally all generations were struck by Hrithikmania, that mothers and their daughters were fighting because they had fallen in love with the same man 😆

21 years of my all-time favourite, always ❤️ 

Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Your posters are always gonna be in my room 🤣

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago