Vansh drabble: Will Win You Back *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Based on current plus futuristic situation,with my twist.

Riddhima was in Sia's room,talking with her doctor and taking notes for her medicines. The door was open,allowing Vansh to see his wife and beloved sister. A strange surge of calmness adorned his face as everything was sorted out,FOR GOOD.

In RiAnsh's room: 

Riddhima leaned on the victorian window frame and gazed at the beautiful moon,while sipping her favorite espresso. Vansh also joined her after his shower.

Silence prevailed between them. They preferred it more than talking it out. Vansh shifted his position and went near Riddhima,wrapping his arms around whilst he pulled her near him. She comfortably positioned herself in his embrace yet had that feeling of sudden uncomfort.

Vansh sensed it somehow and saw that she was fast asleep. He picked her up slowly and laid her down on her side of the bed,covering her with the duvet. He kneeled down and carressed her face,whilst holding her hand.

"Mujhe pata hai ki tum kahin na kahin abhi tak mujhe puri tarah se maaf nahi kar paayi ho,aur shayad kar bhi na pao.. Itni bure ghaav aur dard jo diye hai tumhe,itna rulaya tumhe.. Shayad,tumhare Bappa iski saza derahe hai mujhe. Par main tumse waada karta hu ki iss baar,tumhe khud se door jaane nahi dunga.. Mujhse jo ho paayega,woh main karunga.. Woh khoya hua pyaar aur vishwas ko jeet ke dikhaunga, jispe sirf aur sirf mera haq hai.. I will win you back,my love." ❤️

Saying this,he placed a soft wet kiss on her forehead and went towards his side and slept,facing her and also hoping for a better tomorrow.

*The End*.

Edited by Anika_PreRish - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭

Beautiful Anika 💓

I can't get over today's betrayal by cvs😭

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Superb writing👏

Continue soon

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was so peaceful. 

There eyes always did more talking than their lips

Loved it 

Amekha thumbnail

Wow ❤️

Nice update Anika

ShumiM thumbnail

Love your take on current track.ridhima shouldn’t forgive that easily and koi bhi ghav itni assanise nehi varta.it always lingers in the surface even with time being.

Thanks. Please do write more 🙏👏

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Beautiful drabble Anika 👏❤️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waaahhhh beautiful👏

Good work Anika 👍🏼