Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Hey! This caught my attention. Just wanna say continue with the faith in God..for he is larger than our mistakes :) He has already accounted for all the mistakes that he knew you were going to do and has still saved the best for you. He saves the best wine for the last. Even I don't trust my own choices, have made mistakes in the past. But he was still gracious enough to show me his best. He'll do it for you too. Take care!

Iā€™m so happy to know that you have found the best in your life. This is inspiring too. Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes, there was a phase when I had lost my faith and thought that God probably never listens to us, but now I have realized that I was being harsh and not having enough faith in Him was distracting me away from my goals. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, if a person is at peace with him/her self, they don't need anyone else even in times of despair. Some times all you gotta do is some cognitive restructuring. You'll be just fine. Don't expect a thing from anyone else. I learnt this really early on in life.

Spend time with yourself, understanding your own mind and breaking apart troublesome thought and behaviour patterns.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Iā€™m so happy to know that you have found the best in your life. This is inspiring too. Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes, there was a phase when I had lost my faith and thought that God probably never listens to us, but now I have realized that I was being harsh and not having enough faith in Him was distracting me away from my goals. 

I fully understand. Have been through those silent seasons too, when he's silent. It's a test at best, so we exercise the faith muscle and hold on to his word. But he will reward you for keeping the faith  :) Faith as small as a mustard seed, is all he needs. He'll water that seed and restore it. 

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I think you need to get a boyfriend or husband as soon as possible. Friends can't be there all the time for you. But your life partner and soulmate will be there for you forever. All the best dear ā¤ļø Till then, we forum members are here for you always šŸ¤— 

depends on friends .... 

professional friends change as per your job and post but school and street friends always there for you ...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I think you need to get a boyfriend or husband as soon as possible. Friends can't be there all the time for you. But your life partner and soulmate will be there for you forever. All the best dear smiley27 Till then, we forum members are here for you always smiley31 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Sometimes life partners suck as people to talk to šŸ˜†

šŸ˜²

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

depends on friends .... 

professional friends change as per your job and post but school and street friends always there for you ...

šŸ˜²