Opinion on this movie - Hassi toh phassi

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I came across this song -Maan Chala Teri oor  (I like the lyrics - quite meaningful tbh  ) after a long time 

on YouTube the other day  from movie -Hassi toh phasi starring  Pariniti- Sid M

Most of ppl in the comment section felt it was underrated but for some reason I couldn’t connect with the characters or storyline 

Neither did I like pariniti’s acting in this movie 

What’s your take?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hasee to Phasee is a very sweet, endearing love story according to me.

The unconventional aspect of it appealed to me, the boy who is struggling to please his over-demanding girlfriend falls in love with her sister, who is brilliant but ridiculous. Parineeti was very good at essaying this complex role, IMO. She was the soul of the movie.

The way the characters are drawn towards each other, so flawed and so vulnerable, and the way they realize they love each other, is beautifully depicted and has a touch of sublimity about it. The main premise of the movie is how fragile love is and yet how it can flourish in the most unlikely of circumstances, between most unlikely of characters.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it, definitely one of the most underrated movies. Patineeti gave an amazing performance; she and Sid looked adorable together and had a natural chemistry. 

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely movie...songs r awesome ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It was entertaining 👏

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I loved the songs ❤️

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Except for like two songs, I hated all the songs of this movie. I though Parineeti's weird character was the perfect shade of delightful. There are so many scenes I laughed out loud. I really liked this movie

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Hasee to Phasee is a very sweet, endearing love story according to me.

The unconventional aspect of it appealed to me, the boy who is struggling to please his over-demanding girlfriend falls in love with her sister, who is brilliant but ridiculous. Parineeti was very good at essaying this complex role, IMO. She was the soul of the movie.

The way the characters are drawn towards each other, so flawed and so vulnerable, and the way they realize they love each other, is beautifully depicted and has a touch of sublimity about it. The main premise of the movie is how fragile love is and yet how it can flourish in the most unlikely of circumstances, between most unlikely of characters.

Well said. I think this said it all

The story was sweet, chemistry between leads was good and natural.. and songs were lovely too... esp Zehnaseeb and Ishq Bhulaava 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful film with beautiful music ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2gSzYLJ8sY