Sonali told Rubina and Nikki...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 days ago

Sonali told them ki she will send her Aadmi behind them. WTFFFF. I hope Salman Khan directly throws her out this week. She has lost it. 

I agree that Nikki is badtameez at times. But she doesn’t deserve this free fund ki gundagradi. Neither does Rubina 

Plus Sonali being political, this can really not be taken that lightly.

Originally posted by Pranita03

Sonali told them ki she will send her Aadmi behind them. WTFFFF. I hope Salman Khan directly throws her out this week. She has lost it. 

I agree that Nikki is badtameez at times. But she doesn’t deserve this free fund ki gundagradi. Neither does Rubina 

Rubinav should hire security guards now.. Hope they have enough funds smiley37

2 rs footage ke liye kisi ki bacchi ko abuse karne ka nateezha darr darr ke jeeyo meri rubinav

Abhinav already hil gaya hai he knows uski biwi maharani ne kaand jo kar gayee can never be justified abb darr darr darrr

Abhinav has threatened the same to Rahul as well in the past and nothing has happened so probably nothing 

Originally posted by Pranita03

Well said Sonali. Truth is she will actually get that done outside while you keep doing bhaktee of people abusing children (verbally) 😹😹. What do you expect ? Nikki and rubina should be v scared 🙈🙈🙈. 

admee dekh ke pangaa lena chahiye. Woh bhee jab phamily ke bachey par national tv par koi bolta hain. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Yaha sab chalta, dhamki , gaaliya , tamasha smiley36

Iss show ka format he dhamki gaaliya and Tamasha hai .

Previous season main jo galiyaan/dhamki  suna tha uske samne yes season fikka hai.

Heres the truth.

In one of the weekend vars sonali was not given chance to dance so she gave dhamki to bigg boss basically in front of other housemates.

After this nikki constantly started poking her whenver she has tuffle with her.

Even in yesterdays argument nikki constantly brought this topic which rahul ali and ejaj cleared afterwards that it was for bigg boss and not housemates.

So after constant poking sonali finally said till now i have not given dhamki to housemates but i will give now and do whatever you want

They care a damn. Even Eijaz threated Jas and nothing happened. And last seasom was worse. smiley36

She cant do anything to Rubina or Nikki. Her dhamki is recorded on national tv and their fan base is enough to deal with her anyway. Infact Rubina and Nikki can file a case on her. Politicians cant make use of their power like this.

Bigg Boss 14