Arshi Khan's intentions

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I could be wrong but I have been observing on Live Feed how Arshi's poking towards Eijaz has no limits and today after an argument between Eijaz and Rubina things calmed down, Arshi started attacking Eijaz. Rahul and Aly were upset with Arshi for doing that. I think she is trying to go the Vikas Gupta way to poke Eijaz to get him to do something wrong and get him out of the door. She knows his weak point. (Anger). Vikas Gupta had also warned Arshi and told her He knows what she is trying to do with Eijaz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninastx

I could be wrong but I have been observing on Live Feed how Arshi's poking towards Eijaz has no limits and today after an argument between Eijaz and Rubina things calmed down, Arshi started attacking Eijaz. Rahul and Aly were upset with Arshi for doing that. I think she is trying to go the Vikas Gupta way to poke Eijaz to get him to do something wrong and get him out of the door. She knows his weak point. (Anger). Vikas Gupta had also warned Arshi and told her He knows what she is trying to do with Eijaz...

Absolutely 💯 right ! 

I was also shocked . I didnt get it .but thanks to rahul n aly who spoke to her 

ShahZur thumbnail

i reserve my comments on Arshi n Rakhi 

ninastx thumbnail

[QUOTE=ShahZur]

i reserve my comments on Arshi n Rakhi 

Talk about bullying...provocations....what are these people trying to portray on nation tv? 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's what she does, she did this last season apart from her ashleelpan. She pokes her 'friends' to a point where they snap at her then she smiles, she enjoys it even when Eijaz was shouting at Rakhi and vice versa, she was there smiling enjoying it not caring to come in between. She's got that toxic mindset not to mention how controlling she wants to be with her friends, even if they say one word of appreciation to someone she doesn't like she starts spasming like a jealous child. She has zero concept of anything. But wait, that's alright she's a bachchi at heart, will be the justification :) 

ninastx thumbnail

[QUOTE=cory]

That's what she does, she did this last season apart from her ashleelpan. She pokes her 'friends' to a point where they snap at her then she smiles, she enjoys it even when Eijaz was shouting at Rakhi and vice versa, she was there smiling enjoying it not caring to come in between. She's got that toxic mindset not to mention how controlling she wants to be with her friends, even if they say one word of appreciation to someone she doesn't like she starts spasming like a jealous child. She has zero concept of anything. But wait, that's alright she's a bachchi at heart, will be the justification :) 

This girl has an agenda for sure..even when she was friends with Eijaz  she used to backbite about him to Nikki, Rahul and Rakhi. I hope Nikki is out of the door this week....i would love to see who Rubina gossips with than...it would be the most interesting turnaround.

ShahZur thumbnail

[QUOTE=ninastx]

I dont like both 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Eijaz, Rahul and Aly should make sure she is nominated next week and get evicted. House needs some cleaning.

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She did the same in season 11 first with Hina and then with Shilpa.  Keep poking trying to get them to break.  This season she tried first with Rubina.. nothing much happened. So now she is after chicha since he gives her the attention and then foolishly forgives her. 

These fools need to start ignoring her.  She is doing this for attention only.. and thinks this will give her footage.  Repeat of season 11. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinster3322

She did the same in season 11 first with Hina and then with Shilpa.  Keep poking trying to get them to break.  This season she tried first with Rubina.. nothing much happened. So now she is after chicha since he gives her the attention and then foolishly forgives her. 

These fools need to start ignoring her.  She is doing this for attention only.. and thinks this will give her footage.  Repeat of season 11. 

Yep, Arshi's "footage" is highly dependent on others. She sees fighting as entertainment and wants to fight anyone and everyone who falls for it.