Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

You ki koi feeling e nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tera feeling ki marjawan ๐Ÿคฃ

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE PRETENDS ... HE CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM HER!!

Right lol that scene made me laugh honestly ๐Ÿ˜†

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I am rewatching and here are a few observations from today's episode:

1. Vansh has taken off his ring. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Ahana staying in guesthouse shown in yesterday's precap is not there in the episode.

Later, Riddhima tells Vansh - Main jaanti hoon ki tumne Ahana ko apne kamre mein jagah di hain...

Which means Ahana is staying with Vansh? How did Dadi allow this? ๐Ÿ˜ฒThey are not married yet.

Also Riddhima says - Ek din tum mujhe apne kamre mein bulaoge...

Like really Riddhima? Acting karne tak thik tha. But if you know that he has invited another woman into his bedroom...you still want to go back to that room...sleep on that bed? (Even if nothing happens between Ahana n Vansh)

Damn it! Show some self-respect.

3. After Vansh leaves Riddhima's room at night...she says to herself...

Jab tak main tumhare dil mein wapas jagah na bana leti...main yahan se kahin nahi jaungi...

Does that mean, Riddhima is waiting to win back his trust before walking out? I felt slightly better after hearing this. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I too felt the same vibes ๐Ÿ˜Š

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jab tak main tumhare dil mein wapas jagah na bana leti...main yahan se kahin nahi jaungi...

Does that mean, Riddhima is waiting to win back his trust before walking out? I felt slightly better after hearing this. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yes that dialogue and when she said Nayi shuruwat I donโ€™t think she means that in the good way ,no doubt the creepy BGM added to it .

Hoping against hopes Itโ€™s payback time for Vansh .

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

2. Ahana staying in guesthouse shown in yesterday's precap is not there in the episode.

Later, Riddhima tells Vansh - Main jaanti hoon ki tumne Ahana ko apne kamre mein jagah di hain...

Which means Ahana is staying with Vansh? How did Dadi allow this? ๐Ÿ˜ฒThey are not married yet.

Like really Riddhima? Acting karne tak thik tha. But if you know that he has invited another woman into his bedroom...you still want to go back to that room...sleep on that bed? (Even if nothing happens between Ahana n Vansh)

Who knows what Mr. Sashu is writing to consume date over ganja!๐Ÿ˜ด 

Whatever ridhima is gonna try ...she can not do anything big I know but atleast can she give slap to vansh ...ye toh ker e saktey hai na. Bahut jarurat hai vansh ke liye ...anti ego vaccine ki tera kaam kare gi for sure!

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mesravz

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tera feeling ki marjawan ๐Ÿคฃ

Devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Riddhima isnt going to take any revenge. She just wants her husband back at any cost. For her, self respect is not as important as having his love. 

Perhaps if I swallow a bitter pill and try to think from her POV....she saw him die in front of her eyes once....and by a miracle she has him back....she would definitely not want to lose him again, having experienced that pain once....perhaps for her, losing him is more painful than the revenge she is experiencing from him now.......she knows she is partly responsible for his hatred of her.....this makes her further guilty inside and so she will not rise to defend herself as much as she should but instead she will try to defend her marriage.

I dont agree with her of course. But she may act tough for a bit and pretend to leave in a cab only to make him feel the pain and then come back. Because ultimately Riddhima is someone who wants to keep her marriage. At no point so far has she even considered breaking things off. It wont change in one episode.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amekha

I finally watched that episode ๐Ÿคข

Now negative vibes ๐Ÿค”

I really want Riddhima to not forgive him

But after hearing her dialogues I don't think she is even angry at him 

exactly, the spoilers about her being angry at vansh or joining hands with kabir looks baseless

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amekha

I finally watched that episode ๐Ÿคข

Now negative vibes ๐Ÿค”

I really want Riddhima to not forgive him

But after hearing her dialogues I don't think she is even angry at him 

there is a buzz of some accident n memory loss of Riddhu is it true?

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

exactly, the spoilers about her being angry at vansh or joining hands with kabir looks baseless

Dumb ladki

What does he have to do to make her hate him. 

Any normal person would have walked away a long time back