Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

Indraneil was really popular in Kolkata at one point after "Angshumaner chobi" . He did a couple of films with really good directors . I think he was really arrogant and choosy he used to claim that " i read 30 scripts a week and i don't like them" and Then Anirban Bhattacharya happened in Bengali film industry and Indraneil was phushhhhh ðŸ˜†

He did a LOT of Bengali movies, for 6-7 years continuously I think. And he's a splendid actor. I especially loved in him Arekti Premer Golpo, Autograph, Nayika Sangbad (where he imitated Dev), Janala etc. One of my favourite roles of him is as Hani Alkadi in Mishor Rohosyo. ðŸ˜† He looked and acted like a dream in that. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

He is the main villain of Vidya Balan's Kahaani 

I haven't watched Kahaani yet. But was planning to watch it. So this is a big spoiler for audience like me!😬😬 Indraneil played the role of Vidya's missing husband, right? So the missing husband is the actual culprit..!! I guess I don't need to watch the movie anymore now🤪

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I haven't watched Kahaani yet. But was planning to watch it. So this is a big spoiler for audience like me!😬😬 Priyanshu played the role of Vidya's missing husband, right? So the missing husband is the actual culprit..!! I guess I don't need to watch the movie anymore now🤪

@bold

Actor Abir Chatterjee played the role of Vidya's missing husband.

Actor Priyanshu is not even related to this movie in any manner. 

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@bold

Actor Abir Chatterjee played the role of Vidya's missing husband.

Actor Priyanshu is not even related to this movie in any manner. 

I meant to write Indraneil in stead on Priyanshu on my previous comment. I am editing that. So Indraneil didn't play the role of Vidya's hubby?? This pic made me confused.😳

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find him hot. ðŸ˜† Yeah his wife and him do look awesome together.

I remember him very well from 1920. Acted convincingly and had a stronger role than the hero.

Wonder why he gets only negative roles.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I haven't watched Kahaani yet. But was planning to watch it. So this is a big spoiler for audience like me!😬😬 Indraneil played the role of Vidya's missing husband, right? So the missing husband is the actual culprit..!! I guess I don't need to watch the movie anymore now🤪

No no no! You musttt watch it still ðŸ˜† I insist  ðŸ˜Š it’s a fabulous movie and worth watching only for Vidya’s acting if you have to.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I watched his TV show with his wife barkha bisht in 2006

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

No no no! You musttt watch it still ðŸ˜† I insist  ðŸ˜Š it’s a fabulous movie and worth watching only for Vidya’s acting if you have to.

Okiie I'll watch it then😃😃

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

I watched his TV show with his wife barkha bisht in 2006

Pyaar Ke Do Naam Ek Radha Ek Shyam? I remember watching that show too and distinctly remember praying every night, that they end up marrying.😳 They did.

But I think Indraneil has a great screen persona. His scenes in that show, proved that. He's got a strong presence actually. I also wish he did more work in TV.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Pyaar Ke Do Naam Ek Radha Ek Shyam? I remember watching that show too and distinctly remember praying every night that, they end up marrying.😳 They did.

But I think Indraneil has a great screen persona. His scenes in that show, proved that. He's got a strong presence actually. I also wish he did more work in TV.

yes this one ek Radha ek shyam.they finally get married in their third janam.😆indraniel and barkha both were good.loved the pair