Jasmin Bhasin is lucky she got evicted

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jasmin started the season off with a huge upside. She had tons of fans from previous work, and even Shukla fans had 'adopted' her as their favorite in the first few weeks since they knew about their friendship and how Jasmin support Shukla's BB13 run during guest visits. Salman also seemed to favor her immensely and she received a disproportionate amount of time in Weekend ka Vaar. 

Then, came the blunders. Her total self-victimization against Rahul's violence went completely flat and left a bad taste in people's mouths. Shukla himself claiming that she is not being real in the show didn't help with the fanbase. Slowly, her crying started to become more whiny and less cute for more and more people. 

Then came Aly Gony. With an added emotional support in the house, Jasmin totally changed. While she would still carry the facade during weekend episodes, we saw in the weekdays that her true personality was nothing like she was portraying. She started coming across like a spoiled child, arrogant and stubborn, unable to ever accept being wrong about anything. To make it worse, even Aly seemed to be slowly distancing himself from her as her behavior worsened. Her bullying of Rakhi really hammered this home. I don't care whose side you are on in this instance - for most compassionate people her treatment of Rakhi was completely unacceptable and deeply unlikable, even though Rakhi herself is no angel. 

In such a context, many were positing that she has destroyed her long-term image, as she entered the house as a cute girl-next-door and transformed into an evil vamp. Well, one thing could save her image. Her eviction. Everything was so perfect for a massive sympathy wave - Salman's presence, the dehumanizing freeze/release drama, the two couples standing alongside each other during the announcement, her parents' recent visit and Aly's disappointment about their views, and of course, Aly's reaction to her eviction. Now I am seeing so many pro-Jasmin tweets even till today. We are not representative of the general casual BB audience in this forum, and if Twitter is any indication, then it seems like she has gained a huge sympathy quotient. 

https://twitter.com/jasminbhasin/status/1348889084396113921

If I was her manager, I would advise her to stay away from a re-entry if it is offered. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamCatcher00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey well said about Jasmin’s journey . But I do not think she gained any sympathy . In case she gained little bit during dramatic eviction and Ali’s rona dhona she is loosing it through her interviews. She is still same vile.

She is completely delusional and not ready to accept  things gone wrong for her including her image

She is still in her own la la land.

May god save her from re entering BB again