Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

This sequence was beautiful!! 

Absolutely 💯 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is a good song for Anokhi! “Be a carefree wanderer” and “Make your own world” and “Follow your heart” which is what she was trying to do. 

I wonder if we’ll keep hearing this song again and again in future episodes. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, I found it rather hilarious that the driver and his reaction on wondering why the rear of car making noise followed by taking a gander at the rear of the car tbh😆 It was an okay scene tbh but anth bhala k Anoki ran away.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I must say I fell in love with the whole sequence! Thanks to you for sharing this!!🤗

Makhhan is so cute 🤣 I am eager to watch Anokhi interacting with him. I am sure together, they'll be funny😆

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I must say I fell in love with the whole sequence! Thanks to you for sharing this!!🤗

Makhhan is so cute 🤣 I am eager to watch Anokhi interacting with him. I am sure together, they'll be funny😆

I am liking Makhan more and more. His interaction with anokhi was amazing. His scenes with ShaKhi soooooo cute.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaarA

I am liking Makhan more and more. His interaction with anokhi was amazing. His scenes with ShaKhi soooooo cute.

😆yes! Waiting to see his reaction when he realizes that she is that bride whom he saw in his Shaurya sir ki car ki dicky

Anupreeya thumbnail

The song is so soulful and it suits Anokhi and her journey in every way. Whenever this song is played in the background, it takes the scene to another level.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

It is a good song for Anokhi! “Be a carefree wanderer” and “Make your own world” and “Follow your heart” which is what she was trying to do. 

I wonder if we’ll keep hearing this song again and again in future episodes. 

Yes, in every way, this song is her, as if it was tailor made for her. Suits her much much more than the original usage in some film.

Edited by Anupreeya - 3 years ago