How did Abhishek Bachchan Pull This Song Off 🎶 ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He was a true star in this song 

https://youtu.be/BIX8Dfa05lQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What amazed me is that, the superstar Akshay Kumar had once upon a time played a second fiddle to make Amitabh's son the male lead.. WOW.. Akshay was not a superstar then, but still, he was any day more experienced and saleable compared to AB jr.. Nepotism really sucks at times.. I am so glad that AB jr flopped like no tomorrow, he definitely never deserved those leading roles.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He enrolled at Lee Strasberg to get trained for this song 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He displayed his emotions very well here ! 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Weren't they dating at that time ?

Abhi isn't a bad actor, but being the child of two very great actors impacted the way people would see him.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Weren't they dating at that time ?

Abhi isn't a bad actor, but being the child of two very great actors impacted the way people would see him.

Yes too much expectations 

But yes maybe it was his real life passion for Karishma  that made come alive. 

This and Dus Bahane are The only times I’ve been able to say Abhishek did well ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes too much expectations 

But yes maybe it was his real life passion for Karishma  that made come alive. 

This and Dus Bahane are The only times I’ve been able to say Abhishek did well ðŸ˜†

True. Its seldom that an actor can make their make the mark when they have famous talented parents in the same field.

Dus Bahane was next level swag ðŸ˜† I liked him alot in KANK too.

But this movie with Karishma was super problematic. What happened to the Darshan brothers post Jaanwar, I really don't know ðŸ˜•

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

True. Its seldom that an actor can make their make the mark when they have famous talented parents in the same field.

Dus Bahane was next level swag ðŸ˜† I liked him alot in KANK too.

But this movie with Karishma was super problematic. What happened to the Darshan brothers post Jaanwar, I really don't know ðŸ˜•

Thats the reason SRK's son Aryan has stated he would be more comfortable behind the cameras. He knows he will be constantly compared.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Thats the reason SRK's son Aryan has stated he would be more comfortable behind the cameras. He knows he will be constantly compared.

He is right. Whether you like or dislike SRK you cannot ignore he made a huge name and brand for himself. Red Chillies needs to be managed anyways...maybe Aryan can do it.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

What amazed me is that, the superstar Akshay Kumar had once upon a time played a second fiddle to make Amitabh's son the male lead.. WOW.. Akshay was not a superstar then, but still, he was any day more experienced and saleable compared to AB jr.. Nepotism really sucks at times.. I am so glad that AB jr flopped like no tomorrow, he definitely never deserved those leading roles.

No Akshay was doing really well even then. Definitely better than Abhishek. He just didn't care about these things. It was also common to see multiple stars in one movie back then. Love triangles were common