Kya Riddhima sabit kar payegi ki woh hi hai Vansh ki patni?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic..the fire in her eyes..riddhima 2.0 is here..the much awaited redemption is not far.. Hope the writers don't make a mess out of this too.

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Fantastic..the fire in her eyes..riddhima 2.0 is here..the much awaited redemption is not far.. Hope the writers don't make a mess out of this too.

Ya hopefully 

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Disgusting  πŸ€’

Makers have just ruined our #riansh as well as their own show πŸ˜‘

Now they will show Vansh's helplessness to whitewash him again ... But I am not a blind fan now and I am not buying this shit with proper Vansh's repentance track πŸ€¬

One episode Vansh will cry for 2 seconds and everyone will gaga over him ...no never πŸ˜‘

Waiting for much awaited "The great Vansh Raisinghania downfall" track πŸ˜¬πŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am so done with this!!!!

What the hell is wrong with Vansh? Achha khaasa VR mode jaaga tha but kuchh hi dino mein he has converted into SSR from Ishqbaaz....

I don't understand why makers put these type of tracks where Men don't respect their wives and instead introduce other women as their wife! And then the real wife fights back and the husband say sorry in the end and tanaa they are back together😈😈😈😈

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS CLICHE HAPPENING WITH RIDDHIMA FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE MAKERS LET HER GROW A BACKBONE AND GET OUT OF SUCH A TOXIC RELATIONSHIPπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wah riddhima wah the hidden fierceness has awaken from u! U should fight back against this hypocritic psychoπŸ‘

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aziz01

Disgusting  πŸ€’

Now they will show Vansh's helplessness to whitewash him again ... But I am not a blind fan now and I am not buying this shit with proper Vansh's repentance track πŸ€¬

One episode Vansh will cry for 2 seconds and everyone will gaga over him ...no never πŸ˜‘

Waiting for much awaited "The great Vansh Raisinghania downfall" track πŸ˜¬πŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I am with you mate. 

Can't let him go easily

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aziz01

Disgusting  πŸ€’

Aree yaar if they are always together what is point of the show..once the couple are together with no problems the storyline  of other characters will increase thats is not good also.

I know we are all disappointed with the show but lets wait and watch where it goes na.

From the bts pics riddhima is not going anywhere. She is not going to sit back and let that chipkali take what rightfully is hers..so just sit back, chill and enjoy.. everything that we want to happen is just a few episodes away, this is the one before the last stop for that..lets cross this one hurdle

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Aree yaar if they are always together what is point of the show..once the couple are together with no problems the storyline  of other characters will increase thats is not good also.

I know we are all disappointed with the show but lets wait and watch where it goes na.

From the bts pics riddhima is not going anywhere. She is not going to sit back and let that chipkali take what rightfully is hers..so just sit back, chill and enjoy.. everything that we want to happen is just a few episodes away, this is the one before the last stop for that..lets cross this one hurdle

exactly. M just loving this fierce Ridhu.

D fighter Ridhu will be back. Isse achcha aur kya ho sakta hai? 😊 She didn't cry & leave the press conference. She straight went on stage & declared her identity.

This is sooooo much good than a crying begging Ridhdhima, Na? Abb yeh Vansh ko sidha karegi, I have full faith.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

exactly. M just loving this fierce Ridhu.

D fighter Ridhu will be back. Isse achcha aur kya ho sakta hai? 😊 She didn't cry & leave the press conference. She straight went on stage & declared her identity.

This is sooooo much good than a crying begging Ridhdhima, Na? Abb yeh Vansh ko sidha karegi, I have full faith.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly that's my point..This is soo good so interesting..