Do Position of Shani indicates anything ?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I actually have a doubt and I wonder why none of them discussed this specific topic of this weekend’s episode. I am speaking about Saturn/Shani’s position.

In Saturday’s episode, Panditayaan says something about the place change of Saturn, which I could not understand accurately due to the technical Hindi words. From what I could understand that Shani dev is changing his position earlier. (Maybe I misunderstood) Also, Saturn’s position is coming near Earth, but what does this indicate?

Also, from the incidents of Satyug, it is evident that ray of light and the moon, both are dangerous to Veer. But, how?

Do Farishta and Shani’s position have any connection?

Also 3 days later, Bani and Veer are running in Saturn (probably) from the chasing fireballs.

What do you think about the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

See, from what I know, Shani turning around meant "Mrityuyog" for Adi Naagin. So I am not sure, what they intend to show. Are they going to show a track where, Farishta, Jai, and the Cheels, except Tapish plan to kill Adi Naagin? Are they planning to kill Veeranshu first, to kill Adi Naagin? I am clueless to the purpose of this track.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

See, from what I know, Shani turning around meant "Mrityuyog" for Adi Naagin. So I am not sure, what they intend to show. Are they going to show a track where, Farishta, Jai, and the Cheels, except Tapish plan to kill Adi Naagin? Are they planning to kill Veeranshu first, to kill Adi Naagin? I am clueless to the purpose of this track.

Agree. There is some sense if they followed the Satyug's storyline. But it is mostly misleading..

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Agree. There is some sense if they followed the Satyug's storyline. But it is mostly misleading..

Exactly!

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waise toh according to mythology, Shani is supposed to be someone who gives whatever the person deserves according to their karma. If someone had done good, they receive good. If someone has done bad, they receive bad. Something akin to deliverer of karma. If a person hasn't done adequete action, it drives them to work. Its a phase where one has to go through tough times and work hard. Nothing bad if one hasn't done anything bad. But who knows what the CVs will come up with.

I think Mrityuyog is in general sense. Its a sign that probably cheels would receive their end of punishment. Those who have done bad. The farishta also came to Bani to remind this. Veer hasn't done anything bad as such. So, he wouldn't be hurt. Just this farishta doing his tricks. 

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

As such they can't kill off Veer. He's the main character with Bani.  Not gonna happen. I feel that Bani Veer and Jay will stay till the last episode. 

Farishta doesn't seem to want to kill Bani. He just wants to bother her life with troubles because she's doing nothing. Fair enough. Karo Bani ko push I've got no qualms with that but agreeing that I have no idea why this track is coming up. Like Satyug mein konsa badla bach gaya tha? Yeh kya track hai? I mean Satyug mein things were clear on the badla part. Aakesh killed Hriday and Nageshwari killed Aakesh. Quite done and dusted. She was cursed because Shiv knows why and the reason of all bullshit. As if the farishta is anyway bothered with justice to be delivered. 

Waise toh I'm almost done with the show and its pointless tracks. 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Waise toh according to mythology, Shani is supposed to be someone who gives whatever the person deserves according to their karma. If someone had done good, they receive good. If someone has done bad, they receive bad. Something akin to deliverer of karma. If a person hasn't done adequete action, it drives them to work. Its a phase where one has to go through tough times and work hard. Nothing bad if one hasn't done anything bad. But who knows what the CVs will come up with.

I think Mrityuyog is in general sense. Its a sign that probably cheels would receive their end of punishment. Those who have done bad. The farishta also came to Bani to remind this. Veer hasn't done anything bad as such. So, he wouldn't be hurt. Just this farishta doing his tricks. 

Thanks for clarification. I think, for now Farishta is on Jai's side. Also, if keeping Shani dev track aside, there must be a strong reason for Farishta's enmity for Veer/Cheel. Is it because he is loving Bani? He is calling her meri pyaari aadinaagin!

Sshesha thumbnail

As such they can't kill off Veer. He's the main character with Bani.  Not gonna happen. I feel that Bani Veer and Jay will stay till the last episode. 

Farishta doesn't seem to want to kill Bani. He just wants to bother her life with troubles because she's doing nothing. Fair enough. Karo Bani ko push I've got no qualms with that but agreeing that I have no idea why this track is coming up. Like Satyug mein konsa badla bach gaya tha? Yeh kya track hai? I mean Satyug mein things were clear on the badla part. Aakesh killed Hriday and Nageshwari killed Aakesh. Quite done and dusted. She was cursed because Shiv knows why and the reason of all bullshit. As if the farishta is anyway bothered with justice to be delivered. 

Agree with you! Why should she be cursed? Is it for letting Cheels inside the temple? If it is so, what is the point of approving Cheel-Naagin consummation?

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Agree with you! Why should she be cursed? Is it for letting Cheels inside the temple? If it is so, what is the point of approving Cheel-Naagin consummation?

There's never been any kind of clarification on that. Satyug's story is clear on the badla part but everything else is completely bleak. 

libran90 thumbnail

I don't get the head or tail of this revenge. Revenge is justified when personal loss or harm is done to a Naagin. But that was sorted in Satyug itself. Who is she to give justice to anyone? God Almighty??? Insaaf karna hai. Naagins do insaaf for themselves, not for the jan sadharan. Agar itna hai to Naglok ka court insaani duniya me laake insaaf karo hiss hiss karke. How dumb can these people get man.