what's wrong with you? ahaana!!

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

seriously why is she so comfortable with chudail..i am not getting it..did i miss any episode..feeling happy for mahima claiming she is mrs rudraksh khurana..i was like have you lost the plot woman?..you wanted your sister mishka to get married to rudra..preesha ko itna sunaya,saransh ko bench ke sath handcuff kiya thaki rudra aur preesha alag hojaye...showed preesha's morphed vedio to entire khurana family so that rudra hates her and khurana family kicks her out of the house..now all of sudden she is supporting mahima quite creepy ..kyun yaar?

mishka this girl literally became the meera bhai of rudraksh..i dont even want to talk about her..

i guess i need a break from the show..singing off ..let me know if by chance this track comes to end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahana is the biggest dumbo and worst villian of the show. 

Always trying to manipulate others against Preesha and always she thinks that she will win by finding evidences against Preesha to kick her out of Khurana house.

What is Ahana going to do against Preesha once she comes to know  Yuvraj blackmailed and killed Rajeev and Preesha is innocent ?

Why so much hate against Preesha for no fault of hers ?

What will Ahana do when she knows Mahima slept with Rajeev and cheated him, drugged Rudra & made Sharda Maa fall from stairs ?

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aishwarya is being wasted in this role..She has become a side kick drama queen and glamour quotient of the show.. She only flares up against Preesha and there too gets snubbed badly. Her hatred for Preesha stems out from plain n petty jealousy nothing more so it holds no steam,has no plot basically. She will play a side kick to the scheming Mahima too, as long as Preesha gets hurt or humiliated or is kept out of Khuarana house. I really hope that when she comes to know about Mahima being Rajeev's ex and how she cheated on Rajeev, we get to see a different silde of Ahana, one that has some real purpose in the show other than making faces at Preesha..even Balraj Khurana has lost his edge..I dont know why he has gotten so subdued.

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ahana needs to find out the truth about mahima and the moneymm so she herself kicks mahima out and tries to go after the money herself.. id rather watch that than mahima anyday.