How will veer remember bani

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know they spoiled veer character by showing him weak and also farishta making bani realize to take revenge. But i am eager to know how will veer remember bani. 

This time i want veer to fight his conscious and remember bani because veer is sanki regarding bani. he wont listen to anyone against bani so how can he just have memory loss. Veer should be shown strong by fighting all the magic and remember bani. 

I dont want bani doing tandav or something to make him proper. For once show veer as more strong and fight all the jadoo on him and come to senses. 

But mukta ji wont do that, seeing precap veer is becoming more weak. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

I know they spoiled veer character by showing him weak and also farishta making bani realize to take revenge. But i am eager to know how will veer remember bani. 

This time i want veer to fight his conscious and remember bani because veer is sanki regarding bani. he wont listen to anyone against bani so how can he just have memory loss. Veer should be shown strong by fighting all the magic and remember bani. 

I dont want bani doing tandav or something to make him proper. For once show veer as more strong and fight all the jadoo on him and come to senses. 

But mukta ji wont do that, seeing precap veer is becoming more weak. 

Writers ek second mein Veeranshu ki memory wapas layenge. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

They should show a proper scene where he himself is strong and people cant control him and he comes back to senses. 

Veer is being hypnotized from past 2 weeks

NINALOGY thumbnail

I really hope this time they will show strong cheel. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I really hope this time they will show strong cheel. 

yeah show all the other cheels dumb i dont care but veer they need to show him strong. cant butcher character at the end yaar

piyalisukirti98 thumbnail
Last week also veer was hypnotized by chandini and now also. I think they are; along both the characters bani and veer a lil too much helpless.. Seriously One is sarvasresht aadi naagin and the other is cheel rajkumar then how can they be so weak.
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

This is what I exactly thought after seeing the topic. Hi-fi!