Chandrakala's death

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wasn't she supposed to get killed by Bani as per the curse given to her by lord shiva? Then how did Jay end up killing her?? Matlab Mahadev's curse means nothing to the CVs.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought the same. Jay ko better villain banane ke chakkar mein bhul gaye. But this is another thing that will be left unexplained. 

Like the Lal Tekdi Mandir ka raaz. Teer's whole existence and death. Monil's death. Bani's so called Adi Naagin powers. 

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Wasn't she supposed to get killed by Bani as per the curse given to her by Bani? Then how did Jay end up killing her?? Matlab Mahadev's curse means nothing to the CVs.

Lols, aisa lag raha hai ke writers do chaar peg maarke aaye the. Ek ne ek ya do episode ki story likhi phir ek aur aaya, phir ek. And the new ones did not even bother to read or see the previous episode aur joh mann mein aaya woh likh liya. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I seriously wonder if this season would end on a cliffhanger,, every season of Naagin till date has ended on a note of suspense, something shocking which has been left unexplained. Let's see what the makers have decided to show ! 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I seriously wonder if this season would end on a cliffhanger,, every season of Naagin till date has ended on a note of suspense, something shocking which has been left unexplained. Let's see what the makers have decided to show ! 

Darling, in this season everything is left unexplained and unexplored. So the 2 paise ka cliffhanger doesn't matter. Makers ne decide to kar hi liya hai, "Chalo Gobar ki holi khelte hai aur apne creation pe phailate hai"🤪

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

Wasn't she supposed to get killed by Bani as per the curse given to her by Bani? Then how did Jay end up killing her?? Matlab Mahadev's curse means nothing to the CVs.

Well, I do know but they spoiled that as well. I mean if Jai killed Chandrakala and her powers merged with him then technically they want to show Chandrakala is within Jai and Bani has to kill Jai. But that is utterly ridiculous as well. I mean this season we have been explaining ourselves only reasonings of all characters, there's been zero explanation from makers end. What utter nonsense we have been dished the entire season.

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i haven't watched this season after Jay and Veer has the same mom, sorry but this season started strong and different, but then the story was garbage. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Its not new. Makers have left many things unexplained. They have short term memory loss. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Darling, in this season everything is left unexplained and unexplored. So the 2 paise ka cliffhanger doesn't matter. Makers ne decide to kar hi liya hai, "Chalo Gobar ki holi khelte hai aur apne creation pe phailate hai"🤪

@pink LOL ðŸ¤£

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Well, I do know but they spoiled that as well. I mean if Jai killed Chandrakala and her powers merged with him then technically they want to show Chandrakala is within Jai and Bani has to kill Jai. But that is utterly ridiculous as well. I mean this season we have been explaining ourselves only reasonings of all characters, there's been zero explanation from makers end. What utter nonsense we have been dished the entire season.

Chandrakala being inside Jay still does not justify Jay killing her in place of Bani, it still doesn't change the fact that the curse got violated