They edited a KeerTi scene - Aajao Sarey

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

NOTE - Sorry guys I won’t be able to give updates for couple weeks now as I am really busy right now with my personal life. 

For today’s episode, here’s a small update: 

-Preeti tries to throw Nandini out of the house. KT’s dad supports her, but KT supports not letting Nandini go as per their plan. Nandini thinks KT sach main mujhse pyar karta hai. 

-Preeti finds a camera in their room and hides it with a cloth of something. Preeti pranks Nandini, she puts something on her makeup setter. 
-Basically I think there is a scene where Preeti falls as she’s hiding from Nandini with the curtain and KT picks her up, but they edited that part out 😡. They might show this on TV, if they do, please someone record it. 

-What they show is basically Preeti screams and everyone comes there and they see KeerTi wrapped in the curtain, as KT is carrying Preeti  (they only show this part, they didn’t show the actual falling part and KT picking her up)... but this part is just few secs as Nandini comes there .
-Nandini comes there, everyone laughs at her as she has black all over her face. Preeti makes fun of her and says “jiska man kala hota hai Woh chehre pre dikh jata hai”. KT is also laughing,, but later he stops Preeti from making fun of Nandu. 
-Preeti sings some song and makes fun of Nandini further. KT is amused but stops her and Nandini leaves. 
-Nandu wants to go on a date with KT thus KT has changed into the outfit. 

-KT-Preeti bathroom date and they are laughing about what happened with Nandini earlier. KT praises Preeti saying “aap ka roz naya roop dekhne ko mil raha hai Shaadi ke baad”. He was impressed. They talk further more.. at one point, Preeti holds on KT’s hands and is really close to him. They realize the proximity and Preeti separates from him.

-Nandini comes there and calls KT. KeerTi are worried. Episode ends. 

Precap- They say Juhi has 5 crore and bringing that to the house. When they open the bag, there’s only stones and money isn’t there. Kushala tells Juhi that if she doesn’t get the money in couple hours, they will call the cops. Later Nandini meets up Preeti, tells her to sign the divorce paper and help her daughter to not go to jail. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Will miss your updates🤗

Kt-Nandu date😲Hope they find out Nandini's truth soon

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes they deleted some KeerTi scene 😡😭

KT feeded all dialogues what Nandini use to say 😆 and she believed it 🤣

Poor KT father, he is hurt and always supports preethi

Kushala is such a hypocrite. She is OK with nandini as KT loves ( though she is very wrong for KT) but when neel confessed his love for some girl, she asks him to forget her marry her choice and not to compare himself with KT😡

Now I am sure Neel with run away pri...

Precap: divorce papers.. I think preethi will sign them and informs KT .. 

PS: I will try to make ajaao sare threads till you come back 🤗

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

Yes they deleted some KeerTi scene 😡😭

KT feeded all dialogues what Nandini use to say 😆 and she believed it 🤣

Poor KT father, he is hurt and always supports preethi

Kushala is such a hypocrite. She is OK with nandini as KT loves ( though she is very wrong for KT) but when neel confessed his love for some girl, she asks him to forget her marry her choice and not to compare himself with KT😡

Now I am sure Neel with run away pri...

Precap: divorce papers.. I think preethi will sign them and informs KT .. 

PS: I will try to make ajaao sare threads till you come back 🤗

Thanks 🤗

I don’t think Preeti will sign. KT will somehow save Juhi 👍🏼. 

I don’t want Neel-Pri to elope. I want lots of romantic KeerTi scenes in their wedding 😭

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Thanks 🤗

I don’t want Neel-Pri to elope. I want lots of romantic KeerTi scenes in their wedding 😭

Wedding will happen with proper everything because CVS know the importance of weddings in serials 😆 but they will elope and then will get proper wedding and I am sure we will get lots of KeerTi romance with kusum teasing them 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

They copied the yhm curtain scene basically 😆 

But there the whole sequence was shown the falling n everything 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Thanks 🤗

And i want KeerTi to arrange that wedding from Shaadi Mubarak. I am just getting sick of this Nandini drama. KeerTi's plan is fun to watch but at the same everything seems so pointless. Like makers puri tarah se show ki main story se bhatak gaye hai. Atleast during PriNeel's wedding they should show KeerTi arranging their wedding. 😔

PD_forums thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6T_b8BQXX/?igshid=cc90rvjde1uv

This scene was edited 😡

Credit: uploader