Do You Miss Regular Sonu Nigam In Bollywood?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes miss his sweet songs.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

miss him 

miss all 90s singers kumar sanu, udit narayan, abhijit, roop kumar rathod, viod rathod, jagjit singh etc  

females too 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes very much. His voice and range is fabulous. Wish we get more songs of him then likes of badshah and tony mony. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah I do...I also miss Shaan and KK, Shreya and Sunidhi ❤️

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Rather, miss the variety of voices. Nowadays it's only a handful of successful artists are doing the milk of new songs. 

Hazardous thumbnail

I've recently began to take deeper interest in Sonu and have developed an even greater respect for him as an artist. I don't know why I used to love him as a singer but previously had an opinion that he is frustrated and bitter. After listening to his interviews I must say he's far from being any of those things. He is just incredibly honest and real. He doesn't mince his words and says things like they are. He takes a stand against injustices in the music industry and will never resort to bootlicking. 

He knows exactly how the business works and is familiar with not just his own work but the work of all his peers. It's very impressive. Along with that he is so well-trained and a very tayyar singer. I'm not sure if his level of knowledge about Indian music is can be matched with anyone in the current generation. 

Edited by Hazardous - 3 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I feel that he is so amazing.......he is my all time favorite singer and celeb....

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I miss him so much. I remember one time he said in one of the award shows that whenever he passes away, people will remember him for "Kal Ho Na Ho". That brought tears to my eyes!