Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

That rakshan CWC anchor has posted insta story stating Aari fans as PR and campaigning Rio for votes.

Like seriously🤔

If u like him campaign for rio why calling other fans as PR.It is indirect move by the channel itself is what i feel

May be his personal opinion. Channel might know not all the people are PR , based on the overwhelming votes . But who knows , VTV is known to play silly things.

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I think channel doesn’t want Gaby to go anywhere in the game other than a finalist. I was even thinking yday  , If Aari takes suitcase, Aari fans might vote for Gaby and make her title winner. as Som was shown speaking some negative things abt Aari past few days.

But when looking at the way she isn’t given importance in editing, high chance for her to end up in 6th position.

So much favouritism towards other Contestants 🤢👎🏼

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Okay will go back to sleep. I was reading live commentary for test match. Remarkable game by Indian team. Everyone played their part Pujara, pant, Aswin and Vihari. Esp vihari playing till the end with hamstring injury 👏.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

😎😆

Credit Original Uploader

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Promo 1&2:Anbu onu koditu

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That rakshan CWC anchor has posted insta story stating Aari fans as PR and campaigning Rio for votes.

Like seriously🤔

If u like him campaign for rio why calling other fans as PR.It is indirect move by the channel itself is what i feel

That maybe his opinion,but Vtv what kind of trick is it?

Not only him but what audience need to think is there's no PR better than channel itself

Edited by rosel - 3 years ago
goldiesif thumbnail

Like seriously🤔

Rakshan soli vote podra nilamayila oor irruku 😆

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Vijay movie produced by his relative(britto) . They tried selling the movie to streaming media but they couldn’t get the profit they needed .  Bhoomi was sold to hotstar . At least someone filed a case to reduce occupancy from 100 to 50 percent . There are mainly 3 problems

1. It is indoors for a period of 2+ hours

2. it may not be ventilated properly

3. I’m not sure how they can mandate wearing mask . On top of that they are having early morning shows where fans have no control .

Secondly I was very disappointed with what happens during shooting . They used a orphanage and didn’t do much . Anyway only thing I’m looking forward is Lokesh Kanagaraj direction . His kaithi movie was top notch script . Consider KH gave him a chance in such a short duration I’m curious how he deals with big stars .

I answered like Aari sorry

Health is more imporant then entertainment DOT.

I hope atleast they enforce strict health and safety protocols and heavy fines for theaters breaking rules!!! 

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Okay will go back to sleep. I was reading live commentary for test match. Remarkable game by Indian team. Everyone played their part Pujara, pant, Aswin and Vihari. Esp vihari playing till the end with hamstring injury 👏.

🤣 Naaliku job ku leave than pola. 🤣

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

Rakshan soli vote podra nilamayila oor irruku 😆

🤣