Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After watching today’s episode.. I am sure ani is acting. He might be angry with Bon for god knows why since he wasn’t in his senses at that time when he expected Bon to chit chat with him regarding shampoo bihari’s marriage He just couldn’t take it that Bon didn’t tell him this big thing!! I think he can’t digest if Bon miss any detail to share with him😆 harbara  jaata hai🤣

Ani might have found shampoo’s story off when she mentioned Kaka ordered to kill her... that’s when he decided to dig more into the matter and go along with her lies. Since he doubted kaka in front of shampoo and everyone he couldn’t just go to Kaka and talk to him! But I am sure he would talk to Kaka and will take him in confidence..  For now I don’t think Bon has any doubt on shampoo.. instead I think shampoo would create some incidents to make Bon believe Binoy is harassing her but looking at our Bon baby’s history, her curious and sharp mind, she would definitely find out something is off.

Dining table scene- Ani reminded me diwali wala ani- sab kaha Gaye, Pooja ka time nikal jaayega!! 🤣 He was behaving exactly the same today.. 😆 chillam chillayi ani 🤣

loved Kaka-Bon scene❤️

Precap- why ani is shown a judge and Bon is shown as a culprit/barrister?  He is the one who is at fault not Bon 😡

P.S. Sweety .. I have written the review from my perspective.. :))

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did binoy hurt bon mother? 

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Reku episode aa gaya ... LU de dena 👍🏼

Will give now Rimi 👍🏼

nims23 thumbnail

By the way we now know that Binoy is involved in some kind of accident and shampoo is using that secret to blackmail him... but the BIG question is- if it was an accident, why is Binoy scared??? It’s not like he went ahead and killed someone purposely!!!! Let’s see how it unfolds...!!!!

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

By the way we now know that Binoy is involved in some kind of accident and shampoo is using that secret to blackmail him... but the BIG question is- if it was an accident, why is Binoy scared??? It’s not like he went ahead and killed someone purposely!!!! Let’s see how it unfolds...!!!!

Hey are episodes only of bb uploaded not others 

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Hey are episodes only of bb uploaded not others 

Sorry I have no idea about that because VOOT is not available in USA 

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

After watching today’s episode.. I am sure ani is acting. He might be angry with Bon for god knows why since he wasn’t in his senses at that time when he expected Bon to chit chat with him regarding shampoo bihari’s marriage He just couldn’t take it that Bon didn’t tell him this big thing!! I think he can’t digest if Bon miss any detail to share with him😆 harbara  jaata hai🤣

Ani might have found shampoo’s story off when she mentioned Kaka ordered to kill her... that’s when he decided to dig more into the matter and go along with her lies. Since he doubted kaka in front of shampoo and everyone he couldn’t just go to Kaka and talk to him! But I am sure he would talk to Kaka and will take him in confidence..  For now I don’t think Bon has any doubt on shampoo.. instead I think shampoo would create some incidents to make Bon believe Binoy is harassing her but looking at our Bon baby’s history, her curious and sharp mind, she would definitely find out something is off.

Dining table scene- Ani reminded me diwali wala ani- sab kaha Gaye, Pooja ka time nikal jaayega!! 🤣 He was behaving exactly the same today.. 😆 chillam chillayi ani 🤣

loved Kaka-Bon scene❤️

Precap- why ani is shown a judge and Bon is shown as a culprit/barrister?  He is the one who is at fault not Bon 😡

P.S. Sweety .. I have written the review from my perspective.. :))

May be you are right about Bon's involvement, Nima. But Ani is acting for sure. Lets see how they reveal everything.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

May be you are right about Bon's involvement, Nima. But Ani is acting for sure. Lets see how they reveal everything.

Yupp Sweety .. ani is acting for sure 👍🏼

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kal ka Episode is super cute❤️

RiMi update kiya LU thread main? 

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail