Who is Farishta?

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I know who is Farishta but my question is who is he to judge Adinaagin? 

He helped Adinaagin in Satyug, thik hai but that does not mean he has rights to question Adinaagin. Haan sawal karo but punish? He is not from Naaglok also, Naaglok se koi karta toh Maan leti, but tum different world se ho, Adinaagin kisse Pyaar karegi, woh Naaglok se kya kia uss ka hisab karne ka rights Farishte ko kisne dia? Jab Bholenath khud Vani Shipper hai toh who is he to punish Bani? Uss ka kya hi lena dena inn sab se? Matlab I wanna know exactly kya soch ka makers ne yeh track banayi hai? 

Coming to the actor, he is really so good.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is my question too. Who is this rando who is not only questioning her but so aggressively pursuing this "you must punish Veer or I'll punish you" game? If he truly is an angel then he falls under the purview of the gods, i.e. Shivji, and if that's the case, who is he to go against what Shivji has already blessed?

And on that note, today we saw Shivji actually come and tell Bani himself (essentially) that he's fine with her and Veer being together. So why has he allowed this random farishta to come and punish her on the other hand? Is it that this guy has some other game entirely? It's one thing if he comes and says "you need to focus on your mission" but he was pretty much going to kill Veer in that bedroom scene, if Bani hadn't already sent him away. Who gave him that power and authority?  

But yes, agreed that Arjit is doing a good job. I enjoyed his scenes today. 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arjit did well today he was speaking to her as the audience- bakwaas band karo ðŸ˜† 

But that is what is grating on me - how can an Angel question a god's decision or blessing. How can you show this angel telling Bani to punish the cheels including Veer one minute and then show Shivji blessing this union? If  he is a guardian angel he needs to stop punishing and properly guiding ðŸ˜† But maybe he thinks this is the only way she will listen?

Also Shivji needs to fire these Pandits and Angels they are all doing what they want- and not really helping the situation. He keeps needing to come and take different avatars to help Bani. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

This today epi worst to worst.

How veer get to normal now...as starting mein bomb blasts explosion we saw right

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That is what i also want to know..who gave him authority to show bani the right path? If he is farista then god must have gave him this authority.. But that doesn’t make sense cause shiv gave bani his blessing and saved veer..then why this guy is here to tell bani what to do?

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

That is what i also want to know..who gave him authority to show bani the right path? If he is farista then god must have gave him this authority.. But that doesn’t make sense cause shiv gave bani his blessing and saved veer..then why this guy is here to tell bani what to do?

I feel he has some link with jay

NINALOGY thumbnail

Exactly he has no right to tell bani whether she is right or wrong. Why do i think that this so called farista is actually not a farishta but an evil soul.

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

This today epi worst to worst.

How veer get to normal now...as starting mein bomb blasts explosion we saw right

Ohh, that's probably because of Bani's Taandav maybe. I think supposedly there's one more coming up or not sure if that's the old one. But, might be there's one more.Makers have no other cure, for everything Bani will do Taandav. 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Their tracks have lost the head and tail of any sense. 

Like 1, even if he's a farishta and a guardian of naag, he's supposed to work towards the interest of naags. So, cheels doing wrong is not acceptable to him but Jay practically doing 'brahma-hatya' the so called greatest sin anyone can do is okay. Even the Gods are not spared after commuting that kind of sin so how come that farishta has no thought on punishing Jay. If Bani fell for Veer, Jay had betrayed whole of naagvansh by siding with Chandrakala, plotting to kill Bani and even getting cheels in his plans to take powers. No, for that, the farishta can let Jay get away with it. Jeez, guys, no logic. 

2, I'd understand if he's pushing Bani to kill Balwant and others but Veer? Come on, dude, that guy practically saved Bani several times. Where was this bloody farishta when Bani needed him the most if he is so called well wisher if Naag naagin. 

3, Toh Matlab Usne khud decide kar liye ki Bani ko punar janam kyu mila. Like hold on your horses, kis baat ka badla, bhai? Nageshwari killed Aakesh in Satyug already. If I'm not wrong even the cheels who entered with Aakesh were killed. Bani's badla for her present life is okay but uska punar janam badle ke liye hua tha? What the hell? Kis cheez ka badla bhai? Ek baar maarna kaafi nahi tha kya? Konsa iss Janam mein Veer ke kisi Naag naagin ko maara hai? 

4, what the hell is this logic ki aasmaan mein rehne wale are friends to Naag naagin. Matlab wah.... Kya logic. They're not friends with those who actually fly in the air and live mostly flying around in the sky. But okay, they're related so someone jiska dur dur se aasmaan se koi lena dena nahi hai. If it was some earthly spirit tabhi Theek tha. Indra himself aligned himself with many birds. He blessed the peacocks, he sided with Garud and stayed good friends with him. Not interfering with his matters. Matlab Nagalok ka Koi aata toh main phir bhi maan leti. But seriously... Aasmaan ka farishta is protector and we'll wisher of Naag Naagins. Wah. ðŸ¤“

Pata nahi ji Konsa nasha karte hai.... Yaar mere har ek illogical cheez se wafa karte hai...  Chote chote plotholes waale Din chale gaye, abh toh pure pure tracks hi dhoke hai....😆

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I know who is Farishta but my question is who is he to judge Adinaagin? 

He helped Adinaagin in Satyug, thik hai but that does not mean he has rights to question Adinaagin. Haan sawal karo but punish? He is not from Naaglok also, Naaglok se koi karta toh Maan leti, but tum different world se ho, Adinaagin kisse Pyaar karegi, woh Naaglok se kya kia uss ka hisab karne ka rights Farishte ko kisne dia? Jab Bholenath khud Vani Shipper hai toh who is he to punish Bani? Uss ka kya hi lena dena inn sab se? Matlab I wanna know exactly kya soch ka makers ne yeh track banayi hai? 

Coming to the actor, he is really so good.. 

Dwi....kuch sooch ke track nahi banaya 

Agar Mukta aunty sochti toh season5 would have been different with such awesome actors.

Arijit did well....but yeh ek random track hai

I wished Jay ko hi main villian rakte aur uski track ko aur importance dete along with Vani and their power of love.

Why Vani are soulmates iska koi jawab nahi mila......i m waiting for last track hope mil jayee

Cheel ke koi powers nahi dikhe an tak....aur na dikhenge