Today i am satisfied but no hope for strong veer track

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So today’s romantic scene was really satisfying.. It was mature,emotional and cute at the same time..yesterday i was really irritated.. 

But i think there is no hope for getting back that old veer anymore.. He will be bani's weakness till the end cause show is going two ending soon..and probably this is the last track so we won't get much time to see cheel prince story and show case of his power..really very sad for that..veer had many potential but there r not much time anymore..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I preferred today's VaNi scenes to the ones yesterday as well. It was one that was needed after everything that had happened.  It had the emotions and the depth too. Now I need for them to sit and actually talk about things too. I suppose that might be asking for too much though? But I also understand that they need to balance the cute, light scenes with the more emotional ones and I am ok with that too as I enjoy both.

And yes, I do not like the way Veer is being portrayed in this track too. Its out of his character too.

Edited by nikki.171 - 3 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

I preferred today's VaNi scenes to the ones yesterday as well. It was one that was needed after everything that had happened.  It had the emotions and the depth too. Now I need for them to sit and actually talk about things too. I suppose that might be asking for too much though? But I also understand that they need to balance the cute, light scenes with the more emotional ones and I am ok with that too as I enjoy both.

And yes, I do not like the way Veer is being portrayed in this track too. Its out of his character too.

Makers hardly give this kind of scene..last was candle scene..there they talk heart to heart and today that happen again..they didn’t talk much today but gesture described it all..usually we get veer stepping towards bani for romance and bani holding back but today she is the one who initiated and veer reciprocated..that was really great to watch..and now we don’t have much time i think for veer's powerful track..nok jhok thhik hai but yesterday it was too childish for me..or may b if i explain clearly then the editing of that scene which bothered me and i lost the essence of yesterday's romance scene..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah today's vani scene was more impactful. I liked it. 

I really hope before end we will get to see strong veer back..