Jai nailed today’s episode

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I never thought I would create this post for Jai ;)

But Bhaisaab aaj chagaye..!! He has nailed the villain role I just loved his performance today ..!! His sadu expression well suited his character today..I can truly see the villain potential in him the way he acted while killing markant and then with Panditian..superb just superb performance 🎭 

He was brilliant today !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree! He nailed it today he was the real ⭐️. I never thought I would ever say this but I enjoyed todays episode after Vani because him. His expression/dialogue delivery and voice modulation were spot on! He actually looked like a deranged psycho when he was with pandityaan. The sarcasm and everything on point today 👍🏼 And then the way he switched when he was with Veer and Bani. Well done mere garden wale dhaabewalle- aaj dil khush kiya 😆

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes, finally. He was the complete villain we'd wanted to see for so long; killing Chandrakala with that behrehmi, luring Panditian away and then acting all innocent with Bani/Veer. Mohit nailed every scene 👏

This is what I wanted from this character for so long; I never wanted dhabbewala to leave necessarily, but at least pick a side and let the audience know what that was 😆 I hope this side of him continues - I'd rather the "main" villain was someone we already know than them introducing a random new character, and this way, the story will have more impact, and almost certainly end full circle, i.e. Naageshwari killed Aakesh because he killed Hriday, but here perhaps Bani will kill Jai because of his betrayals against her and Veer. That would be a kind of poetic justice. 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have always said mohit is a good actor they just need to use him with a goof track..they just for keeping love triangle alive pushed him unnecessarily Between vani..to he and his character got the Justice.. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also liked it when he gave that line in front of bani that I am always happy when I am talking to you ..!!! Super cool twist between characters. I am just wondering why has bani not realized that after killing markant he must have received her powers !! Is she not aware about this power game ??

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

I also liked it when he gave that line in front of bani that I am always happy when I am talking to you ..!!! Super cool twist between characters. I am just wondering why has bani not realized that after killing markant he must have received her powers !! Is she not aware about this power game ??

I don’t think she knows about the power inheritance game. Only jai knew that. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

I liked this too, but I liked even more when Bani was like "just bc I'm talking to you doesn't mean I trust you" 😆👏 finally...I don't want her going back to that time after the first reveal of his evilness, where she still trusted him. An open enmity, a frenemy status, is all fine with me. 

About the powers thing, I'm more 😕 about whether Bani knows (and if so, remembers) that only Adi Naagin is supposed to be able to kill Markaat...? 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I don’t think she knows about the power inheritance game. Only jai knew that. 

This is the thing that annoys me. Bani as Adi Naagin knows nothing, because no one will tell her, and even when she asks the answer is always "we can't help you"  meanwhile, being evil, Jai has all the answers and knows all the ins and outs of the rules. Doesn't seem like an even playing field. What is the point of these pandits if they can't provide any help or knowledge at all?  

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

This is the thing that annoys me. Bani as Adi Naagin knows nothing, because no one will tell her, and even when she asks the answer is always "we can't help you"  meanwhile, being evil, Jai has all the answers and knows all the ins and outs of the rules. Doesn't seem like an even playing field. What is the point of these pandits if they can't provide any help or knowledge at all?  

BECHARI pandityaan was in rebel mode today 😆 and we saw the consequence I hope she survives! It’s like bani has nobody in her corner that knows stuff meanwhile jai has access to everything. Just once in this I would love to see Bani know something Jai doesn’t and has the upper hand. And I don’t count noticing veers ring as that something 😆

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

BECHARI pandityaan was in rebel mode today 😆 and we saw the consequence I hope she survives! It’s like bani has nobody in her corner that knows stuff meanwhile jai has access to everything. Just once in this I would love to see Bani know something Jai doesn’t and has the upper hand. And I don’t count noticing veers ring as that something 😆

LOL the poor woman has been trying to tell Bani the truth for months now 😆 *Scooby villain voice* and she'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that pesky, meddling Jai 😆

Yeah, Bani needs someone who understands the lore and can actually help her. As much as I want to see her and Veer team up, he won't necessarily have the answers to the naagvansh-related questions, and Bani desperately needs to have those and get the upper hand over Jai.  

Sidenote though - clearly new guy is not the new Jai, and Jai is not dead. But Mohit has not been seen on set in ages (unless they're hiding him for some reason)...what gives?