Jay is stronger than veer...

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So jay has markaat's power now...he was always stronger than veer and now more powers...veer is just a lover boy who is running behind bani and nothing else...i want veer to be strong just like bani...i want them as a team as well as romantic moments...i actually skipped the whole vani moments today as i feel i am watching veer doing the same thing on every episode..i want veer to finish jay this time or fight with this new guy and save bani...he is a male lead he should be strong as he is king as well..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Veer have so many elements that gandhak stone, his title of cheel Rajkummar.. But makers are Just not using any of them to show him powerful..once this veer killed shakura with one hand using shiv's trishul when he was weak after being captive for long time..still he managed to kill shakura without any trouble but now he is just become so week that anyone can hypnotize him in blink of eyes.. What a shame!! It's how time vani should work together like partner and somehow equally powerful and intelligent..