Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol thr dance was so cute

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bohat funny tha it was amazing 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi ki family me sab best hai. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Her family is entertaining af 😂

I missed her abba though

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I doubt very much that Arshi is here to win the show as much as to disrupt things and prop up/support others. BB14 has dropped so low and mean, I don’t trust anything this year. So she needs no “advice” or “tips” and can get away with a lot as she creates issues out of thin air.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

I doubt very much that Arshi is here to win the show as much as to disrupt things and prop up/support others. BB14 has dropped so low and mean, I don’t trust anything this year. So she needs no “advice” or “tips” and can get away with a lot as she creates issues out of thin air.

Even if her role is to be a disruptor, it does not negate the authenticity of her family meetup. 

Naina could have been an authentic sibling instead of a parrot and won audiences hearts for her sister. Instead she also insulted the audience by taunting that her parents will be sending lots of apples for Rubinav to eat. That dig was uncalled for. We as audience are tired of seeing couple do nothing but eat and act like authority on every subject.