Everything wrong with naagin5 editing team

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This guys are Working like ameture.. Each scene loosing their essence for bad editing.. I can't blv they r balaji's editing team..i never seen that much bad editing before in any indian tv show..i don’t watch much serials nowadays only two three after 2014..but before 2014 even not a single show i remember had that much bad editing.. I don’t know if anyone feel like me but for me if their is a worst editing award in itv it must goes to naagin5 team..what a waste of actors hardwork.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The editing in last weekend episode was good. Today’s episode it was back to it usual self. It was very choppy and just 🤪 but at least they didn’t ruin my vani scenes with that editing 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

The editing in last weekend episode was good. Today’s episode it was back to it usual self. It was very choppy and just 🤪 but at least they didn’t ruin my vani scenes with that editing 

Yes last week episode were much better..they were enjoyable.. I don’t know today i feel off in some vani scenes too..vaani ke scene ke bich me suddenly mehek dehek ki running.. And bich ne veer ki jay ke saath gappe sappe..phir romance karne aa gaya..matlab pata nehi kya tha wo sab..disappointed like hell..