09/01 Written update

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So today is our cheelus birthday πŸ₯³hoping for a Vanilicious episode today!

They started with showing us last weeks precap - nice to see Dhabbewala. Missed him.  Then they showed angelman/snowman entering from the main door and he blows a kiss and seems to weave a magic spell. Surprised he didn't fall from the sky but hey ho.

20 hours earlier....

Starts with last weeks scene- Bani hugs Veer  and he hugs her back. Veer says chandrakala was my mother- she was nice and I loved her. But I don't know her and cries  He holds bani's hand and takes her inside. 

They got a doctor to see J- and Bani i outside the door surprised. Bani tries to go on and Veer grabs her and says he called the doctor because Bani didn't save him. Bani says I don't trust him. and Veer says I owe him because he killed my wife biggest enemy. He said he will take hisaab of everything - we are waiting cheelu. Then Ponky and Daksh scream party and Veer agrees- and he says to bani thank you for being mine forever  he tries to kiss her and she's like ermm no  and he was like lets have a bet tomorrow you will kiss me in the party β˜ΊοΈ

Scene turns to party- where Ponky and Daksh have put mistletoe everywhere and invited random girls. The OMG sisters are jealous LOL really?! Veers entry (with his BGM) says I will win this challenge gharwali and he is carrying mistletoe behind his back. 

Next scene is Pandit and Pandityaan (precap scene) πŸ˜΅ LOL pandityaan wants to save her but Pandit is like you know we can't tell her anything. Tell us something new 

Scene goes back to the party where Chachi is trying to matchmake the OMG twins and Ponky/Daksh. Bani comes down the stairs and cheelu can't stop staring (dil ibaadat instrumental) he is like do you remember the challenge. She says the challenge you are  going to lose right? He takes her hand and he was like you have to kiss me. He was like its tradition and points up - there's mistletoe and he gets another bunch from behind his back. Bani is like this is cheating. He is like everything is fair in love and war  Babies look so happy  Bani is like you will kiss me when you are able to catch me and runs away. HE is like sweetheart (haiii waiting for this) and spots dhabbewala on the stairs in his garden outfit- then he goes back up. Veer suspects his intentions and is like he is up to something. He  goes to the roof where Jai is. *I have a feeling I know where this is going...greattttt*

Jai is like I thought I could go to the party- but  I can't. Veer is like cry a river here on this roof but if you try and hurt my bani or my family. I will not spare you. Jai is like I know. Veer is like you know why I am letting you stay here- Jai was like because I killed Bani's biggest enemy.  Veer says he will have a drink in Jai'sname and tells him not to miss him LOL.  He leaves Jai on the roof- thank god!! 

Jai is staring at the water and sees markaat? Flashback Markaat is at the cheel ghuffah and Jai comes there.  Cobra amma says Nalayaak aa πŸ€£ They are both fighting about how useless their plans are πŸ€£ tough competition πŸ€£ what a maa beta combination πŸ€£

Jai says he will Bani and goes and brings the trishul. Precap scene and  markaat says don'y bring this near me. He can't enter the main part of the ghuffah  because Markaat has put a protection spell- which reduces the poison effect. J tells her to touch the trishul and she said that she will become weak. Precap scene πŸ˜΅ Jai tells her a lie that she will be powerful if she touches the trishul and she can kill bani- and cobra amma comes out of the protection area. He then kills cobra amma πŸ˜² I mean at least a naag/naagin is killing someone in this show. Jai repeatedly stabs her- he is taking all his anger out on her. Must say Mohit is doing an excellent job with the acting πŸ‘πŸΌ Jai thinks  he will get Markaat power like this.  Back to party and he flicks the water and Markaat disappears. The arrow was his plan. He has keptt one thing of hers- with which he will kill bani.

Scene moves to pandityaan who runs away from the temple and says she will tell Bani everything πŸ˜† I highly doubt that. 

Scene moves to the party- where OMG twins are annoyed with D&P who are flirting with other girls. 

Bani is hiding from Veer and he comes with mistletoe- she is like you can't do zabardaasti planning- I mean if he hadn't done zabaradaasti you wouldn't married πŸ˜† Great back to OMG  twins and D&P. 

Bani is now hiding behind a pillar and is like where is Veer and she sees mistletoe dangling and holds it and sees Veer walking towards here (dil diya gallan playing in the background. I love this song).  Veer holds the mistletoe and they have an eye lock.   Veer is like look all of this happened organically and she's like close your eyes- you won the challenge. He closes his eyes and she walks towards him- and turns into adhi naagin and uses her tail to remove the mistletoe. Talking about killing the moment 🀣  He was like thats it I won't take the first steps towards you and she's like sorry and he says make it up to me (dil ibaadadat instrumental  playing). Bani picks up mistletoe on the floor and tells him to turn around. 

Then the doors open and it goes quiet. Bani has made the headband out of mistletoe and Veer sees it and says very smart gharwaali. Snowman/Angelman enters and blows a kiss and sees like butterflies out and it seems to cast a spell. HE walks past the OMG twins and chachi and they are all mesmerised by him- meera as well. Even Daksh LOOOOOOOOOL.

He walks past Vani but doesn't seem them and she reacts like Markaat time- And Veer said don't make an excuse. Bani goes towards the new entry. He tells Ponky to play music. Angelman/Snowman mesmerises Ponky. Veer is like who the hell is he to command my brother and goes towards him. He then mesmerises Veer. Veer takes Bani's hand  and dances. Bani is like why did you listen to him - Veer says I couldn't refuse him. 

Snowman is dancing in the middle and everyone  behind him to swag se kare swaagat. Bani is confused- and is thinking that he has controlled everyone. Jai comes down the stairs and stares at angel man/snowman. Bani is like I will have to do something. Angelman/Snowman clicks his fingers and everyone stops dancing. Also about the dancing it was a himanshu special- you guys will love it πŸ€£

Jai goes to Bani and says what is happening - she asks him how he is feeling as in hypnosis wise. He said that you are in front of me and talking to me- so I feel great. She tells him to stop his bakwaas πŸ€£ Bani goes to her room to think about what to do- we then see pandityaan sneak into the party in a shawl (so inconspicuous πŸ€£) Bani in room tries to call pandityaan but she's in the party. She sees shukla and Jai talking. She says she will tell Bani everything about Jai today (we all know that ain't happening babe πŸ€£)

Bani trying to called Pandityaan and she can't get through so rings panditji. She tells him the situation.    He is like I have understood and you should as well- he said thins't kalyug ki shakti- its roohani taqat. Pandityaan is just about to reach Bani when Jai takes her away πŸ˜† are we sure Jai isn't meant to be the most powerful naag πŸ˜† Angelman/snowman walks towards Bani and is like I have finally met you.  Bani's skin keeps changing like  markaat time.  Jai takes pandityaan to the roof and she's like you are the one who killed my husband and you are her real enemy.  Mohit is killing this scene πŸ‘πŸΌ Pandtiyaan is having her moment and venting everything out on Jai. Jai is like let me show you magic and makes her look in the water and she sees markaat and herself in the water. (If I am honest I am so baffled by this whole Shani moving and there being a mrityuyog?- sorry it all went over my head!)

Angelman/snowman says I have from so far to meet you. Bani says who are you and he says I am a friend. Friend of all naags- the one whose blood scares devils off. I have come to remind you. 

Jai and Pandityaan now- pandityaan knows he killed Markaat and said that he kept her powers alive. He taunts her about her husband πŸ˜† sorry Mohit is killing it today πŸ€£ he put his hand on her neck and strangles her. Episode ends

Precap: Angelman is dancing to his song (the lyrics I kid you not are mere nacho se puri kaaynat hil jaaye. Mere khoon se sab kuch bura mit jaaye- I am literally speechless. Reckon Mukta wrote this. And those dance moves ontop of it ) then he is seen talking to Bani and tells her  you were born to take your revenge (what revenge tell us that as well) but what did you do- you gave you heart to a cheel. Then the scene moves to Bani in the room and says mujhe mere rah mil gayi hai jo tum takes pohanchti hai and they have another hug  its  night and angel man comes and throws a power bolt at the bed where Veer is meant to be sleeping and it turns into feathers. But Veer is fine. Angelman is seen talking to Bani again and saying till you don't punish these sinners- I will punish you. The scene shifts to Veer with OMG twins and he says good idea. And Mehak or dehav says it was bani's idea. Veer says Bani Kaun? Back to the kitchen where Bani tells new entry he did all o this. They can see the planets from the kitchen and he tells her ab tum gayi- there is a conspiracy being plotted behind your back something deadly. Then they show Bani and Veer out where there is fire and lots of blasts.

To be honest it was an ok episode- Vani scenes were bang on as per usual. Mohit stole the show for me today- his acting was on point! Nailed it. Angelman/Snowman- he hasn't said what he is was ok- nothing impactful I would say. I mean I am getting slightly over this hypnosis/mind control whatever πŸ€”

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Thank u for update

Whose this guy.. total mess in next half of epi..

Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the written update. Its look like nothing to interesting today hope tomorrow episode is much better.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I have not seen the episode, but i guess it is mostly VAni centric and Veeranshu is being turned into a furniture, again. Jai is doing some Naagin stuff which only he seems to do.

But, ek baat samjhao, Shivji had predicted Chandrakala's death at the hands of Adi Naagin. What happened to that? Conveniently forgot that it seems, just to oust Ravee and her character. Weird.πŸ€”

Anyway, thanks for the update love.πŸ€—

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Episode is above my understanding.. Total messy...mukta drunk and wrote epi I feel

NINALOGY thumbnail

Vani scenes were good. 

Vani ko toh bus furniture bana ky rakha Hai. Sarey powers toh Jai ko dy rakhy hain.

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Well, I have not seen the episode, but i guess it is mostly VAni centric and Veeranshu is being turned into a furniture, again. Jai is doing some Naagin stuff which only he seems to do.

But, ek baat samjhao, Shivji had predicted Chandrakala's death at the hands of Adi Naagin. What happened to that? Conveniently forgot that it seems, just to oust Ravee and her character. Weird.πŸ€”

Anyway, thanks for the update love.πŸ€—

It was vani centric and it was cute. I love those scenes. But there was no progression would have loved to see them work as a team. But it’s the same recycled tracks with slight changes lol like being on earth and not in the heavens. I have no clue about that and also don’t know if they have forgotten she was the fake markaat lol but Mohit was the star of the show for me today. He has improved A LOT!

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Vani scenes were good. 

Vani ko toh bus furniture bana ky rakha Hai. Sarey powers toh Jai ko dy rakhy hain.

He has powers. Taking revenge. Has a brain that works super fast 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blondiexzy

Thank you for the written update. Its look like nothing to interesting today hope tomorrow episode is much better.

It was an alright episode. Cute for Vani for sure 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vani scenes lost their essence for bad editing once again..and story is stupid as hell..i mean koi bhi aake veer ko hypnotize kar leta hai..wo veer jo cheelo ka Rajkummar..and jay is killing markat who supposed to be killed by bani..and ab jay khud markat dikh raha hai pani me..matlab wo markat ki power liya hai khud to markat nehi ban gaya..matlab kuch bhi..wasting sharad for stupid hypnotism and all..agar wo kisi se bhi hypnotized ho jata hai to uske power kis kam ki..wo gandhak patthar kis kam ki..wo Sand watch uska sand abhi tak khatam nehi hua? Veer supposed to be more powerful but he is becoming more useless now days..romance scenes bhi idhar udhar camera hata ke kya se kya banaya pata nehi..fed up..still here only for sharbhi..never watched any season of naagin achha tha wo..sharbhi ke chakkar me is baat dimag kharab ho rahi hai meri..πŸ™„πŸ™„