Actually not angry on virat...but on the makers!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please juta chappal mardo agar main bhi pakhi and TMK ki tarah rude ho jaun jeyada! 

But are the makers dumb? Or what? And do they even have a creative team??? Or the creative team is working from home due to corona, so just like the way in online exam we copy paste some things , they are doing the same!!!! 

I mean they have to understand the audience in bangali version and hindi version are NOT SAME. ITV audiences has changed their perspective a long ago. We dont eat these shits anymore that thrown at us! I dont remember the serial name but i have seen the power of hindi audiences, that they closed down a whole freaking show by protest and giving zero trp to it, because it did something very offensive. 

Or may be the director said something like "we don't care about the audience's views " like this. 

I dont want something like this to happen in here , but if the makers don't use their own creativity and blindly copy paste the kusum dola thing they gonna lose the battle! Their trp will flop for sure, coz as i know bangla and so far have i read the updates, and public reviews on kusum dola it was bad bad bad! Public didn't like rono at all, chappals were thrown at him every single days! Then the other dramas and plots were also disgusting.  I have even read some reviews where public asked the show to close down because of all nonsense and crap shit. 

Still hoping makers will show some different plots and scenes but this is going exactly like bangla one that's why I'm so disappointed! 

This is all my venting post after watching that stupid precap (whichwas exactly same as KD...whise rose the fear inside me more now). Please pardon for any mistakes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You are not wrong in pointing this out...everyone are dreading the future of our show....there are various similar pleas on other SM sites too...hope the makers look into this matter seriously😒