Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Yes.....it is good...👏

Hi! Are you still watching Ahilyabai  serial? The forum is here, do come around to discuss! 😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

The show is really good. Even I am loving the show. I was thinking about asking if there is a forum for this show and if not can we make one. But with work starting in full force I haven't even been able to come to other forums forget about a new forum. But today when I saw this forum, I was pleasantly surprised. The show deserves all the appreciation that it is getting. The actors are doing a wonderful job. But yes this is autobiographical and usually, makers twist and turn a lot which I don't like but let's see how the story moves forward.

Hi! Are you still watching Ahilyabai  serial? The forum is here, do come around to discuss! 😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: pop77

I am watching show. I really like it.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okkaayy so we have a discussion thread❤️

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Why doesn't KR start learning to play sword fighting properly? Its very odd to see him playing like little boys/girls, I mean he is chote SUBEDAR!!

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Join in discussions here...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Gunoji played smartly, he kept the other page of calculation which was found missing in the copy, was in his pawn's bag only.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Gunoji played smartly, he kept the other page of calculation which was found missing in the copy, was in his pawn's bag only.

Ooh, interesting! I didn't watch the episode, I'll wait for Sree's update and then come to discuss😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Why doesn't KR start learning to play sword fighting properly? Its very odd to see him playing like little boys/girls, I mean he is chote SUBEDAR!!

Lockdown me teacher nahi mila 😆

Online seekh raha tha isiliye ye haal hai 🤣

Modern problems modern solutions🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Lockdown me teacher nahi mila 😆

Online seekh raha tha isiliye ye haal hai 🤣

Modern problems modern solutions🤣

lol🤣