Preesha in Khurana house

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

TBvH I have no clue where the track is going with Rusha's idiotic plan..

For now their plan is going behind each of M's exes & get them or their families killed by M.. I don't understand fully what they are trying to do so will comment on that later..

But 1 thing they have do fast is to get Preesha back in Khurana house (to save both Saransh & Rudra)

There are enough ways for her to stay in KH

1. Claim the property & stay there as owner

2. Act like having short term memory loss forgetting Mahima, Ru divorce etc & get the doctors to say they shouldn't give her stress.. so GPS, Khuranas including Ru suggest making Pree stay in KH till she gets better (Same strategy that M used to enter KH)

3. Make Saransh cry & create drama so that Ru is forced to bring & make Pree stay in KH

What I don't understand is how Pree staying in Srinivasan house is helping the stupid plan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

exactly now entry of Pree required in K house....

saransh hurting..................... s nt acceptable....

we have seen evil step moms beating children

ths own mother................. how low CVS can go 

Nichuss thumbnail

if u cant gv proper mother feeling.... then dont disrespect or degrade motherly feelings....

too much

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

if u cant gv proper mother feeling.... then dont disrespect or degrade motherly feelings....

too much

I think they are showing M physically hurting S, so that it can be later used in custody battle.. 

Balraj abusing Rudra was used in plot development, I hope Saransh case also is done for some advancement of story.. Otherwise it's just pathetic..

Anyways, the expiry date of Rusha cat & mouse game trying to find M ex has reached.. It's an EPIC failure plan

Now, they should move to better strategies & for that Preesha should enter KH ASAP..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

I think they are showing M physically hurting S, so that it can be later used in custody battle.. 

Balraj abusing Rudra was used in plot development, I hope Saransh case also is done for some advancement of story.. Otherwise it's just pathetic..

Anyways, the expiry date of Rusha cat & mouse game trying to find M ex has reached.. It's an EPIC failure plan

Now, they should move to better strategies & for that Preesha should enter KH ASAP..

I hv a feeling that will be the next step after this thng fails too otherwise there was no reason of her getting the property so I'm sure thts gona be used next but m hppy appa knows their plan nd will help so much better thn yuvraj