TRP (the same)

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1347068710779949063?s=21

This was for the week Veer came back from the moon. It was the Christmas weekend. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I.dont know why this season the trp doesnot rise

We have just talwnted actors 

I think people r tired of naagin

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Naagin has the lowest one!🙃🙃🙃 Time for a wrap up it seems!🙄 

Humes22 thumbnail

I find this whole system nosensical this show online wise was on 7th position and here not even in the top 20. Im not saying that the storyline that weekend was great so it should have been but I do think many other decent shows suffer because it just doesn’t make sense. Also that weekend Voot released the episodes before the show which might make sense as to why more people watched it online and those figures went up. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I find this whole system nosensical this show online wise was on 7th position and here not even in the top 20. Im not saying that the storyline that weekend was great so it should have been but I do think many other decent shows suffer because it just doesn’t make sense. Also that weekend Voot released the episodes before the show which might make sense as to why more people watched it online and those figures went up. 

Not specifically about naagin, but overall there's something called as popular content and commercial content.

In movies it mostly happens. Some movies are rated as cult movies! They are overwhelming praised by the audience but they don't do very well at box office! Its like they get people's love but commercially the lack!

Same happens with TV too! Not necessary a good show can get good ratings. At the end we never remember the ratings, it's only the show that's remembered!

So, yeah! I truly don't feel a show's popularity is dependent on its numbers! With respect to naagin! Its controversial!😆

Naagin was once a good show but now its not! So it somwhat deserves it! The more they will chase TRP the more they will destroy it! Its on its last legs, wish they could give us one good track which is not TRP oritened! Just one ORGINAL GOOD TRACK before they wrap up!

Maybe even that's too much to ask!🤔

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Not specifically about naagin, but overall there's something called as popular content and commercial content.

In movies it mostly happens. Some movies are rated as cult movies! They are overwhelming praised by the audience but they don't do very well at box office! Its like they get people's love but commercially the lack!

Same happens with TV too! Not necessary a good show can get good ratings. At the end we never remember the ratings, it's only the show that's remembered!

So, yeah! I truly don't feel a show's popularity is dependent on its numbers! With respect to naagin! Its controversial!😆

Naagin was once a good show but now its not! So it somwhat deserves it! The more they will chase TRP the more they will destroy it! Its on its last legs, wish they could give us one good track which is not TRP oritened! Just one ORGINAL GOOD TRACK before they wrap up!

Maybe even that's too much to ask!🤔

I really just don’t get the TRP calculation really- like it’s only measured if your box has it. Just bizzaire maybe because it’s done differently in UK and it’s literally just based on how many people tuned in. Doesn’t depend on what box you have 

And you are right its the stories and the characters that become iconic - nobody remembers the numbers they’re insignificant after. 

Oh I do agree story wise N5 has lost the plot. I fee

At the moment it’s only purpose is to challenge and defy the law of physics 😆  They just need to give us Vani till the end. There is no revenge to show. If they want they can show us what powers both Vani have - after all they banged on about that for four months 🤣

if that’s not possible give us an overdose of love I will be here for that 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Chalo its stable. 

I guess audience has lost their interest in show. That 1.4 is just coming because of Vani. 

All colors shows except one has less trps. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its because they've added random tracks that have little to nothing to do with the main story

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

Congratulations👏🥳

Who are you congratulating mukta for her fantastic writing or the new rooohani shakti 🤣