|Let's Forget The Past Contest Winner Announcement|

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello Shello IF waasiyos,

Welcome to the Winner Announcement Thread of "Let's Forget the Past". The contest was held to acknowledge some of our most negative thoughts that we wished to let go in 2021 and the brighter thoughts and habits we wish to embrace in future.

But before that, a huge thank you to judges of the contest - Leenaaa and braveheartdoc. Also, thank you Mannmohanaa for the winning siggies.

Now, without further delay, here are the winning entries in the positive category

I want to be someone who is so satisfied with life that nothing more I would need to be happy other than myself. I want to bring a change in my life, something that makes me content. And I want to be happy with whatever I had, have and will have

-K_keechu

I want to use my inner strength to overcome my emotions and anguish, so I can be more useful to myself and to others. You cannot take care of those who you love if you don't take care of yourself first

-PerfectStart

Congratulations  K_keechu and PerfectStart, here are your winning siggies.

And now, its time for the winning entries in the negative category

I want to let go of my habit of apprehending things and situations to an extreme extend,it has caused me a lot of trouble and takes away all my peace

-PerfectStart

Narrowly missed some opportunities and got burdened by the unfulfilled expectations. But, there's no use watering a dead flower. It's time to learn from failures and run...again.

-Wistfulness

Congratulations PerfectStart and Wistfulness, here are your winning siggies.

With that, we sign off. The Fan Fiction Forum be back with another contest, soonish. 

Congratulations PerfectStart & Wistfulness for winning. 

Being positive doesn't mean ignoring the negative! Being positive means overcoming the negative. smiley1 

Positive or negative.... the difference is only in our thinking! Otherwise, the staircase is the same, some use it for going up.... and some for coming down! Our inherent qualities are the same! 

Remember friends...being positive in a negative situation is not naive ...yes... it's leadership!! You are all leaders in your own world, smiley31which we are all sharing!!! smiley20 

Congratulations Wishes Images & HD Pictures | Congratulations Messages |  Good morning wallpaper, Good morning roses, Congratulations images

Congratulations smiley40

Congratulations guys smiley31

Congratulations guys smiley31

Congratulations PerfectStart & Wistfulness smiley40

Congratulations everyone

Congratulations